People queue'ing for pvp as 4+ person premades.

Aurinax

My prediction: You will stop doing it when they stop putting you against full pugs, because you cannot compete on the level that I and other good players are on.

Yes, my opinion is that if you group queue for pvp under the guise of wanting to play with friends, you're a bad player and need the odds stacked grossly in your favor.

Yes, I just lost a Voidstar match to a level 50 fully geared premade team who didn't deserve to win, because they only got the datacore with like 2 seconds left.

Yeah, it made me frustrated. Yeah, I'm crying on the forums about it. Yes, they are awful at this game and probably everything else they've tried in life.

Problem?

to each his or her own. I personally would like to pvp with my whole guild at times because it seems in games like huttball and the civil war battle on alderaan, the republic thinks its smart to zerg rush left and middle and not leave people behind to guard them. or in the case of huttball they dont even bother to try and get the ball they just focus on racking up commendation kills.

Considering i dont really pvp that much i average ateast 1-8 actual commendation kills and keep a KD around the 4-1 on the results page in regards to when both games boil down into death matches

My prediction: You will stop doing it when they stop putting you against full pugs, because you cannot compete on the level that I and other good players are on.

Yes, my opinion is that if you group queue for pvp under the guise of wanting to play with friends, you're a bad player and need the odds stacked grossly in your favor.

Yes, I just lost a Voidstar match to a level 50 fully geared premade team who didn't deserve to win, because they only got the datacore with like 2 seconds left.

Yeah, it made me frustrated. Yeah, I'm crying on the forums about it. Yes, they are awful at this game and probably everything else they've tried in life.

Problem?

Nah you got it wrong, the four man premades are fair "enough" - yes it gives them an advantage but it also allows people to group together with friends.

I myself only doing pre-mades like 1/10 matches of the matches I do - there are advantages given when you do - but it's not an auto win.

The problem is the people on these forums that want full group - premades. Now that is a problem. The majority of pugs will just get rolled. Wheres the fun in a no win scenario? Kirk said there isn't that's why he changed the "rules".

So if they want to have their premades, give it to them; but make them play against other premades and have no reinforcements from random players. if they want reinforcements make them /invite their friends into the matches to fill the spots.

Sorry I don't admit to lies just to make the person(people) I'm arguing with happy

So saying that i can que with 8 of my guild mates when the system clearly restricts to 4 ppl ques is somehow lying ?

Really if facing 4 ppl is somehow problematic then get friends and stomp them ?

Edited by hgjwz

If they're awful, that must make you......

Oh and most ppl roll premades because of horrid pugs like you on our teams... If you were on Sith Battle Meditation you'd understand, the holding hands club (legacy/grey order) Will not play a match with pugs, they will leave warzones just to get full premade teams... Wanna talk about stacked... lol it's only to make it halfway fair, quit your whining....

you guys are acting like every single 3-4man premade is doing their best to win at every single warzone. Most the time the people I que with from my guild or friend list is just to play with familiar people. OP needs to relax~

You know you can only que as max of 4 ppl ? if some magical bugged way hasn't been discovered that is.

wow try to think 3 steps ahead my friend, is it that hard to do for you? Im sorry then.

What about 2 premade grps? If they know each other or noth make sno difference.

You say that PUGs are better than 4-person premades, yet complain that you were slaughtered by a premade?

If you're so good, shouldn't you be able to beat the premade, especially since apparently PUGs are composed of better players than premades.

I'm not understanding this logic.

Fact: There are no good players playing with their friends in WZ's at level 50. Every hardcore player that is extremely good is currently around level 40ish queueing WZ's by themselves because they are THAT good.

Oh **** wait..

Problem?

You clearly don't understand PvP. I'd LOVE if my premades faced other premades. Facing pugs and facerolling them isnt fun.

If they're bad players queuing together, shouldn't it be that much easier for you to beat them? I mean, how is queuing as a group "stacking" the odds? It doesn't give you any better stats, damage or hp just because you queue as a group. If you can't beat bad players, maybe you're not as good as you think you are.

@OP, what are you going to do when rated warzones are out, become the premier form of PvP progression, and require full 8 man ops groups? Apparently you have no friends.

Personally, I get upset because all the Sith 4 man groups we play against leave the warzone early because there's no deserter debuffs and no real detriment to leaving a warzone. Can't wait for rated WZs so there's actually something at stake.