<Nox Imperius> World First 16 Man Nightmare Annihilation Droid

If there is a well working Mechanic to figure out please don´t post a Guide for a few Weeks to let other guilds figure it out there own way. To speak for a guild that is not so fast in Gearing up 16 Man Roster, we want to figure it out our own way!

LOL...

That's kinda dumb

This is called a community for a reason..

Edited by Slomoshun

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

Special snowflake wants to stay special?

Simple Answer, we have fun to figure it out our own way...... nothing more. I´m not from Nox, i´m from a German Guild on Darth Traya and i´m very happy with not getting any Informations how to beat a well designed Mechanic if there is one.

Just a tip for everyone having problems with Pylons, only press right and it works like a charm everytime. Sometimes you're luckily enough to do it with left/right (minumum presses, but that is like 1 in a million trys).

Seriously tho, NM SoA seems unkillable? Mindtraps has 210k hp and they spawn every minute or so?

We did HM anni > gharj (Anni took 2 trys, Gharj was a oneshot), NM Pylons > 4th boss (so retardedly easy that i cant even remember the name of the encounter).

I don't know what the "one shot" thing is that people are talking about... Is it the missile barrage? Is it his main attack? Missile barrage I have no idea how to counter but his main attack (Cannonade) is an easy enough mechanic to deal with.

Missile barrage is a randomly targeted ability that puts the red circle above someones head and does splash damage. I've seen it hit for 20k+, and if there is a way to stop him from casting it aside from pushing him into phase 2 we haven't found it yet.

Cannonade (his main attack) is the one that does about 14k and puts a DoT on its target, the entire mechanic revolves around your tank and OT not being retarded and people watching threat (He starts casting it on #2 threat after the knockback).

edit: Both these things are physical damage and hit low armor targets harder, and also apparently both have the ability to crit and that's what causes the massive hits. GJ bioware

Edited by AriasImmortal

I don't know what the "one shot" thing is that people are talking about... Is it the missile barrage? Is it his main attack? Missile barrage I have no idea how to counter but his main attack (Cannonade) is an easy enough mechanic to deal with.

Missile barrage is a randomly targeted ability that puts the red circle above someones head and does splash damage. I've seen it hit for 20k+, and if there is a way to stop him from casting it aside from pushing him into phase 2 we haven't found it yet.

Cannonade (his main attack) is the one that does about 14k and puts a DoT on its target, the entire mechanic revolves around your tank and OT not being retarded and people watching threat (He starts casting it on #2 threat after the knockback).

edit: Both these things are physical damage and hit low armor targets harder, and also apparently both have the ability to crit and that's what causes the massive hits. GJ bioware

there you go folks. While we were watching the ensidia stream they said "aggro drops" and then next pull they got it figured out.

Since this is our first week of 16 mans, we haven't put in time on Soa. With 2 raid nights left though, I'm sure we have ample time to get HM Soa down.

And yes, we know our site is not very appealing. :x

Edited by arnoldlol

Saying you killed world first nightmare nightmare Droid, or Grahj, or Pylons, or Council is like saying you got world first chess in Karazahn.

Clearly you never did Kara at an equivalent point in TBC's lifespan - It was ROCK HARD. World first Chess meant you probably got World Firsts on some ferociously difficult bosses, such as Shade of Aran - when TBC first came out kara was an incredibly difficult instance.

Grats to Nox Imperius!

Just a tip for everyone having problems with Pylons, only press right and it works like a charm everytime. Sometimes you're luckily enough to do it with left/right (minumum presses, but that is like 1 in a million trys).

There is a mechanic in place for pylons and this strat is definitely not it.

I'd have to agree. If that has worked for anyone a couple times, it's been sheer luck. There is an actual strat to the encounter, and it is not spam one side.

I'd have to agree. If that has worked for anyone a couple times, it's been sheer luck. There is an actual strat to the encounter, and it is not spam one side.

This. Still wont stop the bajillion threads about it being bugged unfortunately.

I really don't care if there is a mechanic about it, pressing right every time (no matter how many presses till a cube is done) works every time. Doing the fastest way possible, works maybe once out of 20 times. Even if we complete them at the same time, no yellow cube in the top (like some people claim is unsolvable), get a combination of less then 10 presses it allways bugged out for us.

Encounter is a joke tho, adds ~1k hp per normal add and abit more for the elite on nightmare compared to normal mode. Doesn't even requier a tank on the boss, can be done with a 2 dpsers and a healer on each side aswell.

Edited by corre

While it's nice you can explain strats for normals, that's obviously not what guilds like Nox and Condemned are talking about. Feel free to post normal stuff elsewhere since we're pushing nightmare content and outsiders reading this thread might be thrown off by the mixed information. 8 man normal =/= 16 man heroic.

I am talking about Nightmare Pylons, not the normal one. Oh yeah, both Nox and Condemned are so pro. Spamming forums about world first 3 weeks after release when Irae AoD cleared 8man NM 10 days after release. It's sad.. Specially since both of you probably did 4/5 on nm or hm in the beta...

Come again when there is new content for you guys to world first brag about, now nobody cares.

Edited by corre

I am talking about Nightmare Pylons, not the normal one. Oh yeah, both Nox and Condemned are so pro. Spamming forums about world first 3 weeks after release when Irae AoD cleared 8man NM 10 days after release. It's sad.. Specially since both of you probably did 4/5 on nm or hm in the beta...

Come again when there is new content for you guys to world first brag about, now nobody cares.

Oh you mean they cleared when nightmare actually meant hardmode. And 8 man. Come with some new material or stop riding coattails. Trolling is an art, not everyone can pull it off my man.

Your assumption is not correct about Condemned doing any of the Operation content in Beta.

As for the rest.... Condemned tries to stray away from drama so we have no need to comment on it. We just state the facts as we see them. I appologize if the 2 posts we have in the entire SWTOR forums about our progress have offended you in some way however there are many who are interested in guild progress in thie game.

14k views on this post in 36~ hours begs to differ. There is no need to hate. We have love for the community. If Pylons makes you this mad, you should just put it on Normal where spamming right truly is a method for success. Also you're comparing 16 man raids to 8 man raids on kill times, that doesn't match up. We were killing bosses in EV 6 days after Early Access.

The objective was always 16 man, just like 25 in WoW. Props to Irae for getting it done, but 8 man simply was not every guild's focus coming into this game with a bigger roster. The actual mechanic for Pylons will come out in a week or two, and you'll laugh and realize that you were lucky on your attempts only pressing right. It's nothing to get worked up over though. Good luck to you and your guild. We don't mean to degrade you or your progress in anyway.

Edit: We also never raided in beta.

Edited by chamillion

Oh you mean they cleared when nightmare actually meant hardmode. And 8 man. Come with some new material or stop riding coattails. Trolling is an art, not everyone can pull it off my man.

It was stated that the specific Hardmode = Nightmare was only happening in some cases, not all. So no one really knows if they cleared it on NM or not.

Edited by Artacks