white robes...

-Aurryn-

• 3 weeks later...

But this is heavy robe for guardian isn´t it?

I looking also for white robe for my JK Sentinel but I prefer orange items, to be possible modify them until lvl50 and PvP set.

Edited by Rejza

I found a Robe on Balmorra called Agile Judgement Vest that is white. I got it as a random drop so not sure how rare it is or anything. Agile Judgement Vest.

If I'm not mistaken from looking at GTN, I think the Agile Judgment robe is actually like a light blue-green more than it is white, because I was searching for white robes as well. Haven't had much luck finding them, though.

If I'm not mistaken from looking at GTN, I think the Agile Judgment robe is actually like a light blue-green more than it is white, because I was searching for white robes as well. Haven't had much luck finding them, though.

Yeah they are a bluish green and white. Didn't realize you were looking for full white robes. On the other hand I heard people complaining that all we have are white robes and bantha poo brown at least this one is different.

Edited by Eighthook

• 7 months later...
There's a few different robes carrying the same look. I picked up mine off the GTN for about 10k. It's not the Veteran's robe it's a Venerable Elder Blade Robe. I've seen a purple version of it prefixed with "Ancient" somthing something.

• 4 weeks later...
I have the Veteran Elder Blade's robe, the orange one not the purple prototype, and have been using it since about level 44 and just upgrading the mods. Now that I'm level 50 is it viable to still use that robe and throw the higher end mods from BM, WH, PvE sets, etc in it or would I be taking too much of a hit on the armor rating and such?

I have the Veteran Elder Blade's robe, the orange one not the purple prototype, and have been using it since about level 44 and just upgrading the mods. Now that I'm level 50 is it viable to still use that robe and throw the higher end mods from BM, WH, PvE sets, etc in it or would I be taking too much of a hit on the armor rating and such?

Your armor rating will be determined by the armoring you put into the gear. All your stats come from the mods and not from the shell. Though if you are wearing say a light armor moddable item you will take a hit on armor rating regardless what kind of mods you put in, because it's light armor. I was in a guild once with a sentinel that really loved the look of the sage pvp chest and wore that instead he took a hit on armor but it really wasn't all that much. The rest of his gear was medium armor.

Lower lv end game gear the set bonuses are tied to the shell and not the armoring. So if you care about the set bonuses you'll have to make it up with the other pieces because you won't be able to get it on your chest piece until you get campaign gear. Also riping out higher end mods gets progressively more and more expensive. So be prepared to spend some credits if that's what you wanna do.

Edited by Ilayas

• 2 months later...
There's a few different robes carrying the same look. I picked up mine off the GTN for about 10k. It's not the Veteran's robe it's a Venerable Elder Blade Robe. I've seen a purple version of it prefixed with "Ancient" somthing something.

There is no Venerable Elder gear. You're probably conflating the Veteran Elder and Venerable Exemplar sets though I don't know what the latter looks like. The Venerable Elder Blade's Vest has a lot more brown on the front than I remember :(

Edited by Telanis