The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Possible PVP build?

pinkfreudHC

How useful is Kolto Vents?

Because I was thinking about soemthing along the lines of http://db.darthhater.com/skill_calc/bounty_hunter/powertech/#::fcfef2ecf3e3f5e5f4e3fefe2fef2ef4efef9 for PVP pugging.

7% health over 10 seconds whenever you vent heat, and you automatically vent heat when Hard CC'd or half the time when you shield, so theoretically you would constantly be healing yourself. It would keep you alive through focus fire but in general skirmishing this plus survivability goodies seems like it could be viable.

Or am I completely off base?

It's when you use the ability, Vent Heat. Not when you vent heat from other abilities/talents. I could be wrong though, I never liked AdvP play style compared to ST or Pyro so could have changed from Beta. Edited by Dekai

It's when you use the ability, Vent Heat. Not when you vent heat from other abilities/talents. I could be wrong though, I never liked AdvP play style compared to ST or Pyro so could have changed from Beta.

AFAIK It's only when you Vent Heat.

It would be *awesome* if it worked on any venting....

Are we the only "tank" role without any type of sufficient self heal? (I could be wrong, I don't know what juggs have, but doesn't shadow have health on hit?)

How useful is Kolto Vents?

Because I was thinking about soemthing along the lines of http://db.darthhater.com/skill_calc/bounty_hunter/powertech/#::fcfef2ecf3e3f5e5f4e3fefe2fef2ef4efef9 for PVP pugging.

7% health over 10 seconds whenever you vent heat, and you automatically vent heat when Hard CC'd or half the time when you shield, so theoretically you would constantly be healing yourself. It would keep you alive through focus fire but in general skirmishing this plus survivability goodies seems like it could be viable.

Or am I completely off base?

Completely off base. Vent heat the ability not whenever you vent heat automatically from abilities.

Srsly, just do the ST/Pyro hybrid. It's awesome.

AFAIK It's only when you Vent Heat.

It would be *awesome* if it worked on any venting....

Are we the only "tank" role without any type of sufficient self heal? (I could be wrong, I don't know what juggs have, but doesn't shadow have health on hit?)

You have kolto overload, on the trail (when youre in a small group) and medpacks. Do you need more?