EARLY ACCESS SCHEDULE!! (Educated Speculation)

Aingell

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the early access wasnt actually free, and i also dont really like this system of staggered invites, since alot of friends will have troubles playing together from start on, if they havent preordered like on the same day, which isnt very common.

anyhow this is not what this thread is about, its about estimates when we can expect to be invited. so any complaining discussion is just offtopic here. theres like a million other threads where this criticism would fit better, but that was just my opinion. at least everyones bumping the thread.

ontopic: im august 13th and i hope i get in today! i think my chances are like 80:20 :eek:

btw yeah its very nerdy to make all these assumptions and estimations, but at least it consumes time until we can finally start :D

Actually the early access is free. You would be paying the same exact amount, if Bioware had decided not to have early access.

might know your rights but can't read - UP TO 5 days early access

It's interesting that they never changed it to "Up-to 7 days" when it was announced that EA would be 7 days (presumably because they knew people who ordered now wouldnt get in "up to 7 days in advance")

It makes you think that there is an off chance that they are intending people to get every one 5 days early, doubt it though.

THERE WERE NEVER 5 HOUR QUEUES! IF SOMEONE STOLE YOUR MOB YOU'D JUST TRY TO STEAL SOMEONE ELSE'S! IF THERE WAS LAG YOU WOULD JUST WAIT OR GO TO ANOTHER ZONE BECAUSE ITS A GAME AND NOT REAL LIFE

Dude, whatever, even if it was real life... I steal peoples mobs in real life all the time.

If thats true.. this confirm this game as the

WORST PITI STARTING IN THE HISTORY, of online games...

And i have been beta tester in lots of them.

This start to go bad when pre-ordes havent access to beta test...

Sings point that from the begining...

If we pay lot for a damit 5 days early access.. we have RIGHTS to get thouse 5 days. its a legal contract...

we pay.. they provide... just simple...

no care if one pay the same as me in september or that one pay that early acces last friday..

BOTH have same rights to get what they have paid.

Originally Posted by Ravenwings_

+the only thing i deduce is,

- I have paid 75€ for early access to get my name in my server.

- They has take my money. and sell me.. .. . . . air?

- i have loose 25€, to get a name that will be taken by people that surely dont play that name and only have it in his list...

Give my money back..

I want to hear more from this bloke, he has totally lost the plot and it is amusing as hell :D

Edited by muppetts

July 22nd preorder here, still no invite.

fwiw

In case you randomly don't get in early today:

If you're serious, and youre totally sure you redeemed your code on that date - you should tweet @rockjaw - you should wait until you see that he's started tweeting again so you know that he's at his computer.

He was being pretty responsive to people who threw claims like this out.

Plus, from posting in the forums a bunch pre-launch... I learned that people are nicer if your post has that pink/magenta color in it. :)

Righteous! Magenta just brings out joy-joy feelings in all who behold it, except for trolls. True Story! ;)

Did you redeem your code the same day you preordered?

CODE REDEMPTION HISTORY

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

07.22.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

If thats true.. this confirm this game as the

WORST PITI STARTING IN THE HISTORY, of online games...

And i have been beta tester in lots of them.

This start to go bad when pre-ordes havent access to beta test...

Sings point that from the begining...

If we pay lot for a damit 5 days early access.. we have RIGHTS to get thouse 5 days. its a legal contract...

we pay.. they provide... just simple...

no care if one pay the same as me in september or that one pay that early acces last friday..

BOTH have same rights to get what they have paid.

This is just plain BS. There was no contract and you didn't pay extra for early access. They said you would get in upto 5 days early. And if you signed up for beta access, you should have gotten at least an invite to the November 25 weekend. Even if you weren't signed up, you could have gotten a beta access code from what half a dozen game websites? Growup.

Reid also said that any post containing numbers is pure speculation. I could say I have an educated guess that 500k people where invited yesterday and no one could dispute it. Why? Because Bioware has not, and will not release ANY numbers. Nor is there any way to tell who was invited and who wasnt and when they added there pre-order key.

I'm not saying the OP is wrong. I just happen to personally think everyone will be in well before that. I may be wrong and if I am oh well. While I am verry eager to play if I dont play till the 19th so be it. Its not the end of the world.