PvP COMMUNITY!!! YOU HAVE BEEN HEARD!!!

TheFishes

It's not a big step, but they are starting to fix the little things and work up from there...

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

General

•PvP lockboxes now cost 70 commendations, contain more consumables, and always contain an item.

So many of you have commented that the commendation system is broken, well here you go!

It's a start at least, and it gives me hope that we're being heard... At least those of us who don't assume we know everything the game has to offer when we're level 25 and /RAGEQUIT back to WoW since OMGLASERGUNSPEWPEWPEW...

See that right there, unsub posters? That's what you sound like...

Emperor Punjab

It's not a big step, but they are starting to fix the little things and work up from there...

General

•PvP lockboxes now cost 70 commendations, contain more consumables, and always contain an item.

So many of you have commented that the commendation system is broken, well here you go!

It's a start at least, and it gives me hope that we're being heard... At least those of us who don't assume we know everything the game has to offer when we're level 25 and /RAGEQUIT back to WoW since OMGLASERGUNSPEWPEWPEW...

Emperor Punjab

Uh no. Those are the green lock boxes. They cost 70. Hurray for green lock boxes that no one level 50 buys?

Noobs need to stop whining about everything.

It's ok to dislike a certain aspect of a system. But 99% of the whines on this board are simply unfounded, based on anecdotal evidence, exaggerations, and misunderstandings. The rest just boil down to personal preference. If SWTOR is not the game for you, then it is not the game for you. Move on. I wish people would stop treating everything like a personal insult.

General

Emperor Punjab

awsome, they fix somthing nobody even uses. HURRAY PVP IS FIXED !!! NOT

I was really hoping no one would notice that, and I could have a day at work, reading the forums, where I don't have to hear the 14 year olds tell me about how they're unsubbing because they aren't getting what they want, right this very second...

/sigh

But alas, you caught me... (*grin*)

Actually, the Patch Notes are pretty disappointing from a PvP perspective. A lot of the stuff the community has pointed out needs correction was left untouched for the most part. I'm not sure how extensive this patch was supposed to be. It does a good job of fixing some general PvE things that were buggy and annoying. Some of that stuff has an indirect impact on PvP play. However, nothing in there is specific for PvP aside from the loot box bit which is of little consequence.

Actually, the Patch Notes are pretty disappointing from a PvP perspective. A lot of the stuff the minority of vocal forum noobs have whined about needs correction was left untouched for the most part. I'm not sure how extensive this patch was supposed to be. It does a good job of fixing some general PvE things that were buggy and annoying. Some of that stuff has an indirect impact on PvP play. However, nothing in there is specific for PvP aside from the loot box bit which is of little consequence.

Fixed.

Edited by Ahhmyface

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.