Bioware made pvp fun, dont ruin it Bio:)

Xcontentia

the only 50s that are problems are the ppl who were 50in 5days and farmed mercanary comms via chests, illum objective trading, or lack of sleeping. other then that its not to bad.

No, keep it as it is, pvp brackets are overrated! You get buffed in warzones to match the lvl 50.

Also stop QQ about pvp brackets anyway.

as true as this is the problem comes with the expertise stat.

Edited by Mrshush

the only 50s that are problems are the ppl who were 50in 5days and farmed mercanary comms via chests, illum objective trading, or lack of sleeping. other then that its not to bad.

as true as this is the problem comes with the expertise stat.

This^^ The bolster works fine to the point when ppls get their well earned gear:)

No, keep it as it is, pvp brackets are overrated! You get buffed in warzones to match the lvl 50.

Also stop QQ about pvp brackets anyway.

Minus:

- The spells,

- The talent points

- The stuff

Yeah, for sure a lvl 10 character can decently compete with a lvl 50 character...

Minus:

- The spells,

- The talent points

- The stuff

Yeah, for sure a lvl 10 character can decently compete with a lvl 50 character...

It boils down to the skill levels of the players then.

On my 10, I killed a 43 and a level 22 because I think both of them really didn't have a clue about how to pvp.

It became an interesting challenge when the other side knew how to PvP, then I started having 50/50 chances of getting through it.

If the other person had a clue what they were doing and out-charactered me (level, gear, talents, etc) I had a real tough time.

But most of the people in Warzones, from what I see, aren't the best at PvP. ;)

It boils down to the skill levels of the players then.

On my 10, I killed a 43 and a level 22 because I think both of them really didn't have a clue about how to pvp.

It became an interesting challenge when the other side knew how to PvP, then I started having 50/50 chances of getting through it.

If the other person had a clue what they were doing and out-charactered me (level, gear, talents, etc) I had a real tough time.

But most of the people in Warzones, from what I see, aren't the best at PvP. ;)

Did you try with lvl 50's? That's the topic of this post. It's fine between 10 to 49 until you get the mitigation as 50...for me it just ruins the fun. Both as lvl 50 and 10.. If some don't know how the bolster mechanics work read it at http://no.twitch.tv/taugrim

Edited by Xcontentia

Did you try with lvl 50's? That's the topic of this post. Its between 10 to 49 until you get the mitigation as 50...for me it just ruins the fun. Both as lvl 50 and 10.. If some don't know how the bolster mechanics work read it at http://no.twitch.tv/taugrim

Exactly. The bolster system allows a level 10 to kill a level 49 with no problem (other than a lack of abilities). Killing a level 50 who is wearing expertise gear when you are not is different matter entirely. I say this is a level 50 Scoundrel. In the past few days as I have filled out my expertise gear more and more, I'm noticing how little damage people who aren't level 50 do to me on an individual basis.

Exactly. The bolster system allows a level 10 to kill a level 49 with no problem (other than a lack of abilities). Killing a level 50 who is wearing expertise gear when you are not is different matter entirely. I say this is a level 50 Scoundrel. In the past few days as I have filled out my expertise gear more and more, I'm noticing how little damage people who aren't level 50 do to me on an individual basis.

Make a lvl 50 bracket already Bioware. It makes no senses leveling a new toon and enter pvp at this moment. I have no fun ganking lvl 49 as 50 and no fun being ganked by 50 as lvl 10. What do you guys think?

PvP forum is over there --->

As long as I'm getting decent queue times, with some 50s on my own team to counter the load... I'm happy :) .
Same.

If I have some 50's on my team, or a decent pre-made guild group in with me I'm good.

It does suck when everyone else is below 20 and the other side has three 50's, though.

OK so we all agree that 10-49 is no problem, but somehow at 50 my 10% dmg resist/buff from expertise TOTALLY changes the playing field? I thought it was no problem, or did you mean you barely won and that 10% made ALL the difference?

Yes an organized group of 50s (or any level) is going to stomp your PUG, but a level 10 can still score huttball or do an objective regardless of who he is playing against if their team is organized. And if I totally twink my lowbie out, he can put out and take more hurt than almost every 50 that isn't totally twinked with pvp gear.

Even as it stands now as a 50 with half my pvp gear, the ones that usually get me are the greys lol. If they are skilled then they will be competitive, 10% buff or not.

What is so unfair? Just relax next time you get unfairly killed and remember it is PVP. It will most likely always be unfair. Yes you will get focus fired for doing the objective and chain CCed. If it's not the bolstering, or the expertise, you will likely find some other reason to complain how things are unfair. PVP != fair. Perhaps that will help balance your equation.

OK so we all agree that 10-49 is no problem, but somehow at 50 my 10% dmg resist/buff from expertise TOTALLY changes the playing field? I thought it was no problem, or did you mean you barely won and that 10% made ALL the difference?

Yes an organized group of 50s (or any level) is going to stomp your PUG, but a level 10 can still score huttball or do an objective regardless of who he is playing against if their team is organized. And if I totally twink my lowbie out, he can put out and take more hurt than almost every 50 that isn't totally twinked with pvp gear.

Even as it stands now as a 50 with half my pvp gear, the ones that usually get me are the greys lol. If they are skilled then they will be competitive, 10% buff or not.

What is so unfair? Just relax next time you get unfairly killed and remember it is PVP. It will most likely always be unfair. Yes you will get focus fired for doing the objective and chain CCed. If it's not the bolstering, or the expertise, you will likely find some other reason to complain how things are unfair. PVP != fair. Perhaps that will help balance your equation.

I don't know how you read my post as complaining. I was pointing out why level 10-49 and level 50 in PvP are very different, an should probably be in separate brackets.

I'm level 50, I have no reason to complain and I am certainly not getting 'killed unfairly'.

The 10% buff is bigger than you think it is. I don't only hit 10% harder, I also take 10% less damage and heal 10% more. That all adds up to a lot.

If you have 10% expertise and getting killed by greys...you're bad. Simple as that.

Since hitting 50 I have never lost a 1v1 fight against a non 50. I have more skills, full talent tree, better consumeables, and expertise to top it all off.

Even if I didn't use my skills, and was having a auto attack 1 v 1 against a 10 I would still win. Gear stat increases are applied after bolster, so better gear=better stats. Do you really think it's possible for a lvl 10's gear to complete with a 50s, let alone expertise?

I don't know how you read my post as complaining. I was pointing out why level 10-49 and level 50 in PvP are very different, an should probably be in separate brackets.

I'm level 50, I have no reason to complain and I am certainly not getting 'killed unfairly'.

The 10% buff is bigger than you think it is. I don't only hit 10% harder, I also take 10% less damage and heal 10% more. That all adds up to a lot.

I don't think you were complaining, just trying to give you some perspective. I don't even have a problem with 50 only brackets. I just don't think it is mission critical that's all.

And I realize the scope of the buff, which is why I said resist/buff (meaning resistance and dmg buff). I don't heal or ever get heals so that means little to me, but the implication was the class buffing values we are referring to in Expertise. I am just talking a straight up fight between the 50 and the non 50.

Yes Expertise applies to multiple categories. No that does not change anything I said :)

If you have 10% expertise and getting killed by greys...you're bad. Simple as that.

Since hitting 50 I have never lost a 1v1 fight against a non 50. I have more skills, full talent tree, better consumeables, and expertise to top it all off.

Even if I didn't use my skills, and was having a auto attack 1 v 1 against a 10 I would still win. Gear stat increases are applied after bolster, so better gear=better stats. Do you really think it's possible for a lvl 10's gear to complete with a 50s, let alone expertise?

I will give you an example of how you can lose to a grey and not be bad.

You have 20% HP. He has 100% HP and is above you firing down. You lose. Are you still bad? Just so I am clear.

I don't think you were complaining, just trying to give you some perspective. I don't even have a problem with 50 only brackets. I just don't think it is mission critical that's all.

And I realize the scope of the buff, which is why I said resist/buff (meaning resistance and dmg buff). I don't heal or ever get heals so that means little to me, but the implication was the class buffing values we are referring to in Expertise. I am just talking a straight up fight between the 50 and the non 50.

Yes Expertise applies to multiple categories. No that does not change anything I said :)

That's just it. Yes, it is possible for non 50s to kill 50s, and even fairly easy for multiple non 50's to kill a single 50. That said, I would prefer to see 50s in their own brackets just in the interest of more balanced gameplay.

That's just it. Yes, it is possible for non 50s to kill 50s, and even fairly easy for multiple non 50's to kill a single 50. That said, I would prefer to see 50s in their own brackets just in the interest of more balanced gameplay.

Yeah that will be cool and there is no question it is coming. Something to look forward to :D

I will give you an example of how you can lose to a grey and not be bad.

You have 20% HP. He has 100% HP and is above you firing down. You lose. Are you still bad? Just so I am clear.

So you're saying you got picked off by a 20, so? Do you expect expertise to make you immortal? Would you have won if you were at 40%? I'm more concerned about who put you down to 20%, since they made a larger contribution.