Digital Delux Collector's No Secruity Key = No Exclusive Shop??

NekoCodyKun

Hellow I bought the Digital Delux Collector's Edition.... I now hear I need a security key for my "Exclusive Store Access." How do I do that when all my stuff is Digital and I only god a Code no "Security Key" no CD's no anything... I better have access to the exclusive store... or i wouldn't have paid 160 dollars at game-stop for a digital Deluxe online order.

please respond ASAP!

There is no digital deluxe collectors edition.

You have the digital deluxe edition, which does not have the physical security key (being that it is a digital version) and does not have access to the CE vendor.

You will be able to enter the area the vendor is in, but not buy from them.

Or you have the collectors edition, which has these things.

Since you bought from a Gamestop, you obviously have the physical collectors edition, right?

Really, you should know what you're buying...

Edited by YurikArkady

Hellow I bought the Digital Delux Collector's Edition.... I now hear I need a security key for my "Exclusive Store Access." How do I do that when all my stuff is Digital and I only god a Code no "Security Key" no CD's no anything... I better have access to the exclusive store... or i wouldn't have paid 160 dollars at game-stop for a digital Deluxe online order.

please respond ASAP!

There was no "Digital Deluxe Collector's Edition". There was Digital Deluxe AND Collector's Edition, but they were two different things. If you paid that much for a Digital Deluxe version, I'd be getting my money back. DDE was only $80 and doesn't include a security key.

The CE version include a security key, which you can activate when it arrives on the 20th and access the store in-game.

Edited by Quaxo

It states under pre-ordering the physical security key from Origin: "Plus, secure your account now and recieve access to the in-game security key vendor station for exclusive gear and items!" This means everybody who gets and useses the physical security key should have access to the security key vendor station and it is different from the one in the Collector's Edition.

please respond ASAP!

no it was offered on the SWTOR sit when preorder was first available Gamestop had a virtual deluxe collectors edition... and now i and scammed out of the in game store.... BS!.... if they don't fix this I WILL RATE this as the worst MMORPG to ever launch!

please respond ASAP!

Ouch. Plus or minus that's the retail price for a Collector's Edition which comes with the autheticator. You might consider asking BW customer service to intervene, because charging you the CE price for a DDE is flat out wrong. I'm sure they have retail policies in place for situations like this. BW will know exactly what you should have received (and paid) based on the retail copy registration key you registered.

http://buy.swtor.com/us/

*** EDIT *** It looks like BW recently changed the contents of the various editions. The new store page indicates that an authenticator is included with the DDE. Perhaps it's en route in the mail? I'd give it at least a week to arrive, especially being this close to Christmas.

Edited by GalacticKegger

The digital deluxe edition never promised access to the exclusive shop. It was also nowhere near $160.

The offerings have not changed for the three game editions:

http://buy.swtor.com/us/

Ya, I believe the "exclusive shop" is actually the CE store, which is reserved for those who purchased and register the CE version. Word is a sizable chunk of change can also be laid down to buy access to the CE store from in-game - not confirmed tho.

Ya, I believe the "exclusive shop" is actually the CE store, which is reserved for those who purchased and register the CE version. Word is a sizable chunk of change can also be laid down to buy access to the CE store from in-game - not confirmed tho.

It should be separate from the CE store or they're going to have a lot of angry CE Customers on their hands.

CE should get CE store + Security Key Store

Everyone else who gets a Security Key just gets the Security key store.

You can spend a sizable chunk of change to access the VIP Area but NOT the CE store.

It should be separate from the CE store or they're going to have a lot of angry CE Customers on their hands.

CE should get CE store + Security Key Store

Everyone else who gets a Security Key just gets the Security key store.

You can spend a sizable chunk of change to access the VIP Area but NOT the CE store.

That makes more sense. thank you. :)