SWTOR...May as well been on console. BIOWARE AND THERE FAIL GAME.

Dexxius

First off I have to say I enjoy the game story wise it's great.

Ok so we are in the age of 2012 Where gaming should be far better, But for SW it's taking a step back.

Graphic options. There are none They are all for show they do nothing Other than trun of the Shadows And which I have to say look like utter crap.

No Antiliasing...*** I mean Mario 64 had Antialiasing So *** happened here!

Heroengine No multithreading? This game was made for a ****** console!

No Sunshafts no toggle graphic options I mean a game like WoW is 7 years old and has more toggle features ALSO SUPPORTS DX 11.

So as it stands This game took 5 mins to make the 5 years was recorded all the voice overs and them not giving two ***** about the game. Thanks Bioware!

lol well put I feel the exact same way

If they put 10% of the effort from voice acting into the rest of the game, we'd have a great game. But instead they decided to focus 99% of their resources on voice acting and not game play

I can't help but notice that you incorrectly used "there", and then accused Bioware of fail.

The correct word you are looking for is the pronoun "their".

A form of the possessive case of they used as an attributive adjective, before a noun: their home; their rights as citizens; their departure for Rome.

Or in this case; Bioware and their fail game.

You are most welcome, and have a good day.

I can't help but notice that you incorrectly used "there", and then accused Bioware of fail.

A form of the possessive case of they used as an attributive adjective, before a noun: their home; their rights as citizens; their departure for Rome.

^^This

The grammar police, patrolling the interwebs day and night.

Nice fallacy

Don't feel bad though, the OP is an idiot too.

Edited by HavenAE

First off I have to say I enjoy the game story wise it's great.

Ok so we are in the age of 2012 Where gaming should be far better, But for SW it's taking a step back.

Graphic options. There are none They are all for show they do nothing Other than trun of the Shadows And which I have to say look like utter crap.

No Antiliasing...*** I mean Mario 64 had Antialiasing So *** happened here!

Heroengine No multithreading? This game was made for a ****** console!

No Sunshafts no toggle graphic options I mean a game like WoW is 7 years old and has more toggle features ALSO SUPPORTS DX 11.

So as it stands This game took 5 mins to make the 5 years was recorded all the voice overs and them not giving two ***** about the game. Thanks Bioware!

Hillarious

You hold WoW up as some ideal which is outright retarded given the fact that at WoWs launch the game was unplayable, MASSIVE queue times, months and months of crashing and instability. WoW had to throw free game time at the players like it was confetti due to the disastrous experience the players were having.

In terms of a MMO launch SWTOR has been amazing, sure theres problems but compared to other MMOs and indeed WoW the launch has been amazingly stable with virtually no unplanned downtime.

Everything you listed is desirable but not gamebreaking and WILL arrive soon enough, the main problem is people today have an insane sense of entitlement and zero patience.

*edit* oh and the hillarity of the corrupted blood plague

Edited by Slurmez

Beat me to it.

Heretofore, this thread is now renamed: OP...and his fail grammar.

The grammar police, patrolling the interwebs day and night.

When accusing someone or company of failing, it best to use proper grammar, and not fail at the post. Otherwise, the irony kills kittens. So please save the kittens.

Hillarious

You hold WoW up as some ideal which is outright retarded given the fact that at WoWs launch the game was unplayable, MASSIVE queue times, months and months of crashing and instability. WoW had to throw free game time at the players like it was confetti due to the disastrous experience the players were having.

In terms of a MMO launch SWTOR has been amazing, sure theres problems but compared to other MMOs and indeed WoW the launch has been amazingly stable with virtually no unplanned downtime.

Everything you listed is desirable but not gamebreaking and WILL arrive soon enough, the main problem is people today have an insane sense of entitlement and zero patience.

*edit* oh and the hillarity of the corrupted blood plague

Awww Slurmez, you make me proud as I sometimes feel I am the only one who remembers what a dumper WoW was its release week and the first few months. I have to admit, as much as I hate the queue times here, I enjoy the stories and gameplay so much that I don't really mind them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.