The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Endgame Sucks

NeonLights

So having played through the game multiple times what exactly is there to do once you're level 50?

• There's PvP where you can grind out Warzones and hope you get something out of your random loot bags.
  • There's hard mode Flashpoints. Just level 50 versions of the Flashpoints you've already done before.
  • There's one Operation and a single boss for an incomplete Operation. You can only do these once a week per difficulty setting.

Where is the endgame?

Edited by NeonLights

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So having played through the game multiple times what exactly is there to do once you're level 50?

• There's PvP where you can grind out Warzones and hope you get something out of your random loot bags.
  • There's hard mode Flashpoints. Just level 50 versions of the Flashpoints you've already done before.
  • There's one Operation and a single boss for an incomplete Operation. You can only do these once a week per difficulty setting.

Where is the endgame?

Why did you rush so fast to get there then? I am 50, still doing Bonus series on Bel, I have to do, Haven't even touched all space fight missions. Done a grand total of 4 FPs(some repeated).

I have done every single planet & all Bonus Series(minus Bel). I have done every heroic & side mission, Planet Main & My Story Main. I have killed every World Boss with my Guild up to the lvl 44 Hoth one(Snowblind). We tried & failed the lvl 49 Hoth one. I have PvP several times, but I get more frustrated at my fellow Empire side PvPmates running around & ignoring basic tactics.

There are things to do.

JJ

You clearly don't understand endgame. Care to explain endgame of any other MMO you've played thats any different to grinds with different names?

I'll wait here...

So that justifies a subscription right? Get to 50 and pay monthly to do...?

Where is the endgame?

You mean to tell me that you can do a hard mode flash point once a week for that flash point? I can understand a day... but a week?

I was unaware of that.

That's lame.

End game is looking less and less appealing to me.

Edited by genesiser

Why did you rush so fast to get there then? I am 50, still doing Bonus series on Bel, I have to do, Haven't even touched all space fight missions. Done a grand total of 4 FPs(some repeated).

I have done every single planet & all Bonus Series(minus Bel). I have done every heroic & side mission, Planet Main & My Story Main. I have killed every World Boss with my Guild up to the lvl 44 Hoth one(Snowblind). We tried & failed the lvl 49 Hoth one. I have PvP several times, but I get more frustrated at my fellow Empire side PvPmates running around & ignoring basic tactics.

There are things to do.

JJ

I got into Game Testing last summer so that's where I played a lot of different classes and played through the storylines. Going into the live game I'd already done it all and seen it all so I just did a big Spacebar Crusade through the game. So now I'm at endgame with nothing to do but Eternity Vault on Saturday night. Then I'll have to wait a week just to do it again.

If you like the game in any shape or form -> Fanboy who's every word is static in peoples eyes.

Provide actual feedback in a civilized manor with out insulting anyone -> "LULZ GO BACK TOO WoW AND YOUR PANDAZ"

Please refer to my sig.

Edited by flunkorg

If there's nothing to do, just cancel your sub and come back when there is something new. Keeping your sub up if you're bored is not mandatory.

I feel like I should have given Dragon Soul another month before switching to SWTOR lol. Maybe the bugs would be fixed by then :-/

If you like the game in any shape or form -> Fanboy who's every word is static in peoples eyes.

Provide actual feedback in a civilized manor with out insulting anyone -> "LULZ GO BACK TOO WoW AND YOUR PANDAZ"

Please refer to my sig.

I made a really long and well formatted thread in the PvP forums on the various issues surrounding PVP. I pointed out what's wrong and what's not fun about PvP and ideas to help fix them. I've done big feedback writeups before. I'd dig it up to link but they disabled the search function on the forums.

Plus I'm not a tester anymore. Now that I'm paying real money to play this game all I need to say is that the endgame is lacking. I don't need to say how or why. It's BioWare's job to make it fun.

This makes me laugh. Everyone assumes this unless you only play in the evening & weekends you're unemployed. Forget taking a vacation or working freelance, or even being a millionare.

Floredon, hurry up will you. I told you I wanted a extra fries.

Edited by Trineda
remove quote

This makes me laugh. Everyone assumes this unless you only play in the evening & weekends you're unemployed. Forget taking a vacation or working freelance, or even being a millionare.

Floredon, hurry up will you. I told you I wanted a extra fries.

I don't get what the big deal is. Doesn't even take a week to hit 50 if you Spacebar Crusade.

Nice double standard guys. WoW was perfectly fine to release a raid every 6 months, yet god forbid another dev dare do it.

It is Rift all over again. Go do LFR and dragon soul if you are disappointed in TOR. You so called hard core raiders are a complete and utter joke.

The good ones do not post this stuff for public attention.

Edited by Puremallace

sorry to hear you're unemployed OP. hope you find a job soon.

the game has been out for more than 3 weeks now and capping is the easiest/fastest in all the MMOs I have played in the last 10 years.

unemployed are the ones that hit 50 on the 3th day, after 3 weeks the real question is "how come you are NOT 50 yet" ?

if you just have 1 hour/week to play, maybe MMOs arent for you...

Edited by blackcerberus

The things you listed are every MMO on the market. What is there to do in WoW? PvP, Heroics, and one current raid with a 1 week lockout. The same exact thing. The game is brand new, there isn't going to be years of developed end game content. That all comes with time. If you don't like that, then don't play. No one is going to castrate you for canceling your sub.

Nice double standard guys. WoW was perfectly fine to release a raid every 6 months, yet god forbid another dev dare do it.

It is Rift all over again. Go do LFR and dragon soul if you are disappointed in TOR.

Didn't play much WoW or Rift. Warcraft has never really appealed to me (not even Warcraft III) and Rift always looked kinda meh to me.

Given the size and scope of TOR, and all the hard work that the devs have put into this game I expected more. Don't get me wrong, they did an amazing job with the leveling game. I just wish they put that much dedication into making a fun endgame for people to play once they're done with the story.

Didn't play much WoW or Rift. Warcraft has never really appealed to me (not even Warcraft III) and Rift always looked kinda meh to me.

Given the size and scope of TOR, and all the hard work that the devs have put into this game I expected more. Don't get me wrong, they did an amazing job with the leveling game. I just wish they put that much dedication into making a fun endgame for people to play once they're done with the story.

LIST WHAT YOU WANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ...This is what normal people do! I said Rift all over again because all you guys did there was cry over and over and over again and hardly ever listed anything.

You want mini games..housing what?

This is why god invented armories, so we can character search these guys and view their greens and no raid progress or basically anything. Cap end game rush right to the forums.

And what would your snide remark fizzle down to if you found they knew what the hell they were talking about?