Accidentally destroyed my companion mod kit

Kashiyuka

So as the tittle says, I accidently destroyed my companion modification kit. So used to drag and drop to equip and when the yes no box showed up I just clicked yes w/out reading. is there anything I can do to get the mod kit back, or is it possible to get a new one somewhere??

I'm pretty sure you can buy them somewhere, although I forget exactly where. It would probably be on your capital planet or space station.

The space station is exactly where it was. When I got a drop for a companion mod kit, I could only choose one of three.

On the station, I could buy 6 different kinds.

Thanks for the quick replies! Any idea what vendor it was on he station?

On my station, in the middle was the cantina. Surrounding the cantina was a circular hallway. He was along the wall in that hallway.

If BW would let folks from late August pre-orders in, I could check for sure... :D

Republic fleet and imperial fleet is almost the exact same layout so it shouldn't matter.

The vender should have companion or social in his title. May be in the cantina or vender areas.

Only helpful people you will find on here will most likely not have access to the game yet so will not be certain :)

I'm pretty sure you can buy them somewhere, although I forget exactly where. It would probably be on your capital planet or space station.

The space station is exactly where it was. When I got a drop for a companion mod kit, I could only choose one of three.

On the station, I could buy 6 different kinds.

Good bit of info, thanks guys.

Just wanted to update this to let you guys know I found a kit vendor on Taris. It has kits for the all the republic starter companions, except for Qyzon for some reason.

I'm guessing that future planets will have more kit vendors for later companions.

Just wanted to update this to let you guys know I found a kit vendor on Taris. It has kits for the all the republic starter companions, except for Qyzon for some reason.

I'm guessing that future planets will have more kit vendors for later companions.

Anyone know where they are on the Imperial side then? Looking for one for Khem Val

in beta it was on either Dramand kaas or the planet after i cant remember which but probably the imperial equivalent of taris not sure if the one i saw had Khem mods i know the rep one on Taris has nothing for quezen fes or however the trandos name is spelled i believe both were in cantinas and 12k or 15k per skin

I'm in the same boat. I did a drag-and-drop of the appearance kit onto Mako instead of right-clicking it. Apparently doing the drop and drop just deletes it, even though I'd swear the message asked me to confirm applying it.

I hope someone's able to track down the Imperial kit vendor! I also put a help request in, but I'm not too hopeful on them restoring the item. But here's to hoping.

Edited by glass_snake

Is it possible to preview the kits yet? I'm not in yet, or I'd find out for myself, apologies.

That's the one thing that drove me nuts about companions in the weekend betas - I knew which look I wanted but didn't know which kit gave it to me.

Is it possible to preview the kits yet? I'm not in yet, or I'd find out for myself, apologies.

That's the one thing that drove me nuts about companions in the weekend betas - I knew which look I wanted but didn't know which kit gave it to me.

Sort of, you cant preview the first three due to the fact that they come in a bag with your companions gear set.

Any that are on a vendor you can preview the same way you would preview items for yourself. Ctrl Left click if i am remembering right, there will be a tab on the bottom of the dressing room window that says Companion, use the arrows next to the companion name on the top of that tab to swap to the correct one (if you have more than one).

you can check torhead. right now they have screenshots for the 3 starter vette kits

I am in the same boat here, I tossed mine as well. Has any one confirmed if there is a way to get a new one yet? I have looked and looked in the space port no luck. I am on the empire's starting side. It will bum me out big time if i cant get it back. If there is no way to get this back they need to change the way you toss limited items. Also, for those that have been asking you can preview them before you choose which one you get at the end of the mission now.