The final straw

Littlejedigavin

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know if a game is good and I gave it time TRYING to like it but a fail is a fail, I dont play garbage and my son hated it anyways.

Ahhh your actually the son on your dads forum account arnt you......oh your so going to bed with no dinner when he gets home from the job center.

Youre a very angry ewok :|

my laptop is 3 years old, has a radeon 3470mobile and 2gb ram . It never crashed playing this game.

Check your kids pc instead of blaming it on the game.

If you complaing about the game low foa/ resource hogging, sure. But crashes, youll find very few posts about it.

Also, perhaps what you meant about dual boxing was to run two games on the -same- pc?

BEcause i know for a fact you CAN dual box .

Be less angry and less trolly and youl be fine :)

You can trade in pc games????

and yes im steaming mad and my fellow gamer friends on the fence about this game have heard about it.

You can give/sell the cd's and account to someone. You smashing the cd's only demonstrates you inability to comprehend a rational thought. Why? Why smash your CD's (first, I know you didnt smash and only said that for a "teeniebopperish" dramatic affect. I refuse to accept you can be that much of a moron as to break your cd's. My 5 yo son wouldn't even do somthing so idiotic.

But God forbid that you actually did break your cd's, what did it accomplish? You think BW gives a flying rats @ZZ if you broke a game you already paid for. They are laughing at you if nothing else. They know the issues with this game will be fixed and people will flock to it and they also know you will want to come back and play it again in a year or so. But in order to do so, you will have to reinstall the game, lol, but you destroyed the cd!!!

Acting like a 10yo teenage girl who had her cell phone taken away will never get you what you want.............sad..........really sad!!!

Youre a very angry ewok :|

my laptop is 3 years old, has a radeon 3470mobile and 2gb ram . It never crashed playing this game.

Check your kids pc instead of blaming it on the game.

If you complaing about the game low foa/ resource hogging, sure. But crashes, youll find very few posts about it.

Also, perhaps what you meant about dual boxing was to run two games on the -same- pc?

BEcause i know for a fact you CAN dual box .

Be less angry and less trolly and youl be fine :)

Dosent matter now, were playing minecraft and a girl managed to create a server more populated than a big budget mmo company, go figure.

You can play in ewok land , ill take the creepers.

Dosent matter now, were playing minecraft and a girl managed to create a server more populated than a big budget mmo company, go figure.

A girl.. imagine that, what are the world coming to.

what were your previous straws?

My guess:

Straw #1 - The game didn't miracle itself on his computer without him ever having opened the box.

Straw #2 - Bioware didn't pay him a $8K monthly stipend to play.

Straw #3 - He didn't win the box-duel.

Straw #4 - Installing the game didn't automatically upgrade his computer hardware.

You really need to grow up. I mean you have a kid and you're the one throwing temper tantrums. Five year old people shouldn't have babies...even if it's just the mental age.

Bought this game to play with my kid. His computer meets the specs yet it crashes to desktop, then the final straw.

Bought another copy to duel box only to find out you CANT duel box......amazing .....I was so mad I deleted this game on my computer and smashed the cd's!

If you throw tantrums like that, I have to wonder what kind of terror your kid is.

When you get over it, there's a download link here on the site.

You really need to grow up. I mean you have a kid and you're the one throwing temper tantrums. Five year old people shouldn't have babies...even if it's just the mental age.

somthing tells me hes lying about having children...I don't believe hes even done sex ed in science class yet...

My guess:

Straw #1 - The game didn't miracle itself on his computer without him ever having opened the box.

Straw #2 - Bioware didn't pay him a $8K monthly stipend to play.

Straw #3 - He didn't win the box-duel.

Straw #4 - Installing the game didn't automatically upgrade his computer hardware.

This literally made me lmao XD

Feeble stop being retarded they don't take games with subs.

Idiots I swear to God.

No, but you can find tons of people on ebay who would give you money for your acct. They did for my first SWG account and WoW. Sure many companies look at this as wrong and in many ways can be considered a violation, but delete your payment information and sell the account. The person who buys it only has to install the game on their PC which they can do for free online and use your account name and PW. After all, the part that is $$ is the product key. Just saying.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlejedigavin

Bought this game to play with my kid. His computer meets the specs yet it crashes to desktop, then the final straw.

Bought another copy to duel box only to find out you CANT duel box......amazing .....I was so mad I deleted this game on my computer and smashed the cd's!

Fail Bioware....you didnt lose one sub a few days ago you just lost 3, congrats!

Its DUAL box. And yes you can run 2 clients on 2 machines from the same IP.

Perhaps you meant that you cannot run 2 clients on 1 machine?

That will come with time. Very few games launch with that feature available. If the developers don't enable it someone in the game's community will come up with a workaround (if possible).

Patience...

Hello, this must be your first MMO?

Yes some people who play MMO's like to play 2 or more toons on the same PC it's not called DUAL anything. It is called 2 boxing and yes thats what he meant, and no you can't do it ATM but there will eventualy be hacks there always are. Please learn something about what your writing before you try to correct other people.

To the OP. If you need to 2box to play a game your fail right off the get go. Try to be mediocre at one instead of totaly sucking at 2+life. It's an MMO your supposed to make friends to play with....it's 99.999999% of the point. Otherwise you buy an xbox and play single player games.

I don't know why in this new world order of political correctness everyone thinks it's ok to be stupid. IMO it's even less ok than ever. You stupids now have a tool called GOOGLE that allows you to fetch information in seconds that your broken brains would normaly never be able to process. There is no longer any excuse. Use your heads and if you can't do that at least f'ing use google.

Edited by Ridlen