Why are a "select few" getting to play , when we purchased the same thing?

cylak

as title says.

Discrimination much?

add in the other problems, lvl issues , especially on pvp servers, economies ruined , players having clear advantages.I could go on and on, there are millions of problems with this staggered launch, its mindblowing that nobody in any of these companies didnt realize the problem this was going to create.

You will find alot of people no longer buy things from the companies assiocated with this game, i know that for a fact, because i already have friends who refuse to play anything EA has there name on, which is this, even though its star wars and they like it, they wont play due to EA, now, all i can say is WOW, way to go with this latest debarcle.

this is Coming from a very pissed of customer

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

as title says.

Discrimination much?

add in the other problems, lvl issues , especially on pvp servers, economies ruined , players having clear advantages.I could go on and on, there are millions of problems with this staggered launch, its mindblowing that nobody in any of these companies didnt realize the problem this was going to create.

You will find alot of people no longer buy things from the companies assiocated with this game, i know that for a fact, because i already have friends who refuse to play anything EA has there name on, which is this, even though its star wars and they like it, they wont play due to EA, now, all i can say is WOW, way to go with this latest debarcle.

YEAH MAN Its like the 1% of players is like... Getting stuff that the 99% want. GOD

YEAH MAN Its like the 1% of players is like... Getting stuff that the 99% want. GOD

no its people getting an advantage , which they should not be getting, we all purchased a PREORDER , why in the hell are people playing and some are not?

as title says.

Discrimination much?

You should have read what you were preordering? If it disturbed you so much you should have just waited for the launch .... move along EGA is not for you

no its people getting an advantage , which they should not be getting, we all purchased a PREORDER , why in the hell are people playing and some are not?

Because they either; Ordered before you and are ahead of you in line or got lucky.

If its because they ordered before you then you have no right to complain.

If they preorded after you and got in then thems the breaks. Get a luckier 1d12

have you ever seen that episode of south park where cartman buys a theme park and doesn't let anyone in which makes everyone want to go there. thats what ea and bioware are doing there not stupid.

after the initial sales are done star wars is a dead game

as title says.

Discrimination much?

Yep, well said man. Now watch the fan boys trolls insult you and even a thread lock soon. My heart goes to you man. I cancelled my preorder so I'm laughing hard at em hehe. Can't wait till a lvl 50 from today trashes em in 3-4 days.

have you ever seen that episode of south park where cartman buys a theme park and doesn't let anyone in which makes everyone want to go there. thats what ea and bioware are doing there not stupid.

after the initial sales are done star wars is a dead game

Yes.

Because cartmen let people ride his rides between 7 and 5 days early for free, right?

Oh

Wait.

as title says.

Discrimination much?

Lol they must not be gamers then. EA is a major powerhouse in gaming and doing that is only cutting yourself off from a lot of great games.

Literate much?

This "debarcle" is really not much of a debacle at all... It's a buch of people who deluded themselves into thinking that what had explicitly been written was not what was going to happen simply because they wished for something else....

I can't very well be sympathetic to the people who wasted time off without knowing that they'd be in. I can't be very sympathetic to the people who want to compete for firsts but didn't bother to examine the fact that their place in Early Access was not going to allow them to compete because they didn't preorder until late.

And for those who keep ranting that the sky is falling, I'll note it's falling because you're not in the game. I'll also note that not a single person is here complaining that there are queues or latency or crashes or loot-lag or anything of the sort.

So yeah, I am sorry I am not in but given that I was literate enough to know that I would not *be* in on the first day having ordered late I have not been in any way disappointed by anything but the glaring self-centered illiterates who are upset that their world is coming crashing down around their ears because they've missed 24 hours of a game that they'll be able to play for months...

As someone else posted much earlier this morning in another whiny thread... "God forbid any of you guys ever suffer a real catastrophe."

Lol they must not be gamers then. EA is a major powerhouse in gaming and doing that is only cutting yourself off from a lot of great games.

Your joking right, WARHAMMER was a raging success, oh wait? LOL

seriously the trolls thinking this is right are clueless, as a poster said, i cant wait to read the tears from people when they are getting drilled by lvl 50's that got to play "earlier" on a PREORDER they purchased as well