Goodbye Mauraders

Crylor

1x1 if played correctly the class is a beast.

WZ you have to know your limit. Many people whine/cry because they try to play the class like a tank. In a WZ you have to be sneaky and basically learn to hit and run. It's not a class to get caught in the open with.

Edited by bklynfinest

I think Mythic balanced classes around duels cause honestly, even with a healer, as a marauder you die way too fast in group PVP. They have less survivability than classes that don't need to be in the fray.

I sometimes guard them because they have great damage but with the damage they take, I'm better off looking for a ranged or healer to guard, point is they are my last choice cause they die too fast.

1x1 if played correctly the class is a beast.

WZ you have to know your limit. Many people whine/cry because they try to play the class like a tank. In a WZ you have to be sneaky and basically learn to hit and run. It's not a class to get caught in the open with.

The class's "Limit" is that its designed as almost a stealth class....without stealth...or control.

Marauders wreck face if they have a healer with them. Nuff said.

Any class wreck face if they have a healer with them. Nuff said.

Stop saying stupid ****..

Marauder definatly need some tweaks, but more then anything we are effected by the poorly made resolve system.

Root which is ESSENTIALLY a stun for us who are melee's adds basicly NO resolve what so ever, Knockback/pull same thing, resolve? forget about it.

not to mention that resolve bar goes down while the stun is active, its a bloody laugh is what it is.

Marauders have the least cc out of all the classes, and our one stun that dosnt break on dmg, well guees what its channeled so unlike other classes stuns it can be interupted.

The biggest problem I see is how the crap resolve system effects us, it is absolutely worthless, no mather how you twist and turn it.

Also the buggy abilities we have such as ravage which will just bug out and STUN us 50% of the time. or retaliation and gore which dosnt activate properly, force scream which gives us to big GCD's, breaking the flow of combat, which we are absolutely reliant one being a power building class.

There are problems with marauders, people need to stop denying it, CAN we do alot of damage? yes, is it the standard however? Absolutely not, we can out dmg other classes on targets that stand still, but lets face it.. people move in pvp. and the only thing we have to keep them from that is a snare, no roots, no non channeled stuns.

Yeah i don't consider the 0.000002 root on charge a actual root.

Or the "immobolize" on ravage (specced), as all it takes to end it is a simple interupt, oh and did i mention ravage is essentialy a self stun.

Edited by Munx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.