Green glow

_Bonez

It's a glitch. I had the same problem. I also had a problem with Qyzen. When he would get knocked down he would stay on the ground, but the enemy would still recieve damage from him. Then, whenever I would move, he would just teleport to my location.

It was weird.

Happens with Mako sometimes. Im not sure if there is any special trigger, once i thought it happens when im dying during heal, but it comes also in other situations. In Cutscenes there is no glowing, if you leave the planet it disapears or when you logout your char and log in again.

Having been a part of a longterm beta team, I've already reported this and the exact thing that causes it.

the bounty hunter's Mako is a perfect example.

The green glow is caused when Mako is dismissed in the middle of her casting her heal.

To replicate the glitch, manually make Mako use her casting heal on you, and quickly get on your mount before she finishes the cast. You will now be glowing green.

The effect stacks ontop of itself, as well. So for instance, if you're glowing green already, and you interrupt her heal by dismissing again, it stacks the same effect onto you, making you glow even brighter.

I used to ignore the effect simply because I was too lazy to relog, but after a long while, I had so many stacks of the effect on me that I was actually glowing white, and my game was beginning to lag visibly.

It's a glitch. I had the same problem. I also had a problem with Qyzen. When he would get knocked down he would stay on the ground, but the enemy would still recieve damage from him. Then, whenever I would move, he would just teleport to my location.

It was weird.

Yep, I had to dismiss him and re summon him to fix it. It was weird seeing him looking like a huge piece of luggage. What was funny was that I sent him to attack another mob, he behaved normally, but as soon as he was done, he was back on the ground. Lazy bugger :)