Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Head start was supposed to begin today, not this wait and see when we get in bs.

I can understand letting people in early to stagger the past couple days, but today was marked as the headstart day.

Just let us in like you said you would. Let us play.

Which part of UP TO 5 days early means you'll get access exactly 5 days early? Not to be rude but you need to realize that when someone tells you the words up to it means between 5 days early and 1 septillionth of a second early.

Edited by Nadas

12.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

12.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

12.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

Just got the ready to play on account page. Still no mail. Entering the game now! :cool:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=26745

He has updated for the sixth wave, and still has not said that it was the last.

I'm quietly optimistic that they might do another wave, which would hopefully include me.

Looking at the state of the servers though, and considering that there's two EU ones down at the moment they might decide to call it a day with the waves until tomorrow. Holding thumbs that they don't though.

I'm quietly optimistic that they might do another wave, which would hopefully include me.

Looking at the state of the servers though, and considering that there's two EU ones down at the moment they might decide to call it a day with the waves until tomorrow. Holding thumbs that they don't though.

Yea the serves are complettelly pwned hehe

I hope they do have some on standby ready to go

Tried checking my account "SWTOR.com is temporarily unavailable as we are experiencing extremely high traffic. Please check back again soon!"

lol the EA just DOSed themselves with their "maybe you get in today, and maybe not", I can imagine how manny ppl I trying to log in and out of the site

Tried checking my account "SWTOR.com is temporarily unavailable as we are experiencing extremely high traffic. Please check back again soon!"

lol the EA just DOSed themselves with their "maybe you get in today, and maybe not", I can imagine how manny ppl I trying to log in and out of the site

lol i was thinkin that, all of us frantically checking our user accounts and forums is owning their web server