Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, yeah the fun may already be over...but I have only found mention of 4 waves so far today, no mention FROM EA or Bio that the 5th wave came out, or a 6tth wave came out, etc. Not on their twiter page, or any forum sticky here....so they may just be staggering things a bit, or the 5th wave and 6th waves are extremely large, maybe the 4th one was large as well, who knows!

There may still be hope to get in today! But if you don't, dun worry about it too much. There's always tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/#!/SWTOR

If you read upwards it will have 5 mentions of waves, with the most recent NOT saying it is the final one.

Well, yeah the fun may already be over...but I have only found mention of 4 waves so far today, no mention FROM EA or Bio that the 5th wave came out, or a 6tth wave came out, etc. Not on their twiter page, or any forum sticky here....so they may just be staggering things a bit, or the 5th wave and 6th waves are extremely large, maybe the 4th one was large as well, who knows!

There may still be hope to get in today! But if you don't, dun worry about it too much. There's always tomorrow.

The Twitter page did actually say when the 5th wave went out. It came out at 12:00pm CT.

https://twitter.com/#!/swtor

:confused: There are 5 wave notifications on Twitter. Wave 5 was a bit more than an hour ago (1 PM EST). I don't see it on the sticky on the forum as of a few minutes ago, but SR did say he was busy, I suppose.

I count 5 waves on twitter

I just looked at my tweetdeck and clearly see 5 waves announced. No mention on the 6th yet though. But it will go through soon I am sure.

Just a thought but if they're running 8-5 or 7-4 or somethin work shifts, they are releasing them once an hour, which means spending an hour deciding what next and setting up the system to fire them off. Could be they were/are on lunch. Gotta eat sometime. :p

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=26745

This thread syas there will be more than four waves