Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

thought I pre-ordered on 17th October, just checked my account page and turns out it was actually 7th October. No invite and the launcher won't let me in so I'm guessing tomorrow will be my lucky day.

I would think you've got a pretty good chance that's true :)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks this cleared up a lot for me, i thought the preorder would run like beta on a random pick kinda thing, little bummed that its time stamp but it makes sense. i didnt register til december after beta ended so i dont expect to get in until the 19th but its whatevs, itl b worth the wait. And to all those knocking on bioware, they need to stop, several ppl have already pointed out that bioware is at the mercy of EA. EA has never been known for there customer service, so dont be hatin on Bioware. Anyways nice post keep up the good work :)

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10.03.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully tomorrow will be my lucky day to get in

Excellent post, thank you.

In another thread a poster wrote people who ordered online through Origin would receive an email with their code "after the 16th". Has anyone who bought the DDL already received the email with their code and been granted access?

Thanks