Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His redemption date is 9-27.

So, yes, he's probably for real.

Im in now

Game bought: 24.09.2011

Code reedemed: 02.11.2011

Said redeemed 2nd of Nov, right? (well, actually "reedemed" but who's counting >.>)

Bought =/= redeemed. :)

Did anyone else pay a 5 fee for "up to 5 days" early access?... and if so do they plan on letting everyone in on the 15th then?

"up to" 5 days does not mean "you get" 5 days.

it means you get a max of 5 days.

i firmly expect Bioware to have everyone in by the weekend, but they clearly covered their butts for unforeseen problems.

Did anyone else pay a 5 fee for "up to 5 days" early access?... and if so do they plan on letting everyone in on the 15th then?

Yes, but the expectations were clearly stated. "Up to 5 days Early access".

Not in but not worried.

12.11.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.11.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

I Just wanted to Commend Aurinax for going above and beyond what Bioware can provide to us customers, thank you for this thread!

It really is pathetic that they cannot provide any kind of information as far as numbers, progress, problems, solutions, and projections. Isn't this kind of "our" world too?

Craptastic customer interfacing on Bioware's part resulting in a lot of wasted energy. Par for the course from corporate America today.

The 5$ was taken off the cost of the game as a pre-order down payment. You do this with every game you pre-order if you don't pay all the money upfront.

You're not paying anything for Early Access, although I can see how people get the illusion that you are.

3.) They are trying to get the "extreme players" AKA those that preordred DAY 1 and will play for 48 hours straight, to get so bored of the game that they will get off the servers and make the community normal. (Kind of like locking a teenager with some alcohol and a decent looking girl in a room for 48 hours).

Bad analogy!

I'm 33, if you tried to lock me up with a decent looking girl and some alcohol when I was a teenager I'd still be having fun.

I have a few ideas.

1.) They are still beta testing. I've heard of server crashes yesterday during Wave 3 which was very very low population. "Huzzah! Two whole extra days people!" ...sure.

2.) This is a ploy to make people more likely to preorder Bioware media in haste looking forward.

3.) They are trying to get the "extreme players" AKA those that preordred DAY 1 and will play for 48 hours straight, to get so bored of the game that they will get off the servers and make the community normal. (Kind of like locking a teenager with some alcohol and a decent looking girl in a room for 48 hours).

D.) All of the Above.

Can we try and keep this thread on-topic? Please?

I am no teenager but I would still do her....

BUMP FOR GREATNESS!!!!!!!

COMMUNISM IN EGA NOW!!!!!ALL IN!

Said redeemed 2nd of Nov, right? (well, actually "reedemed" but who's counting >.>)

Bought =/= redeemed. :)

Looks like most people who preordered and redeemed before Nov. 2nd have a line referencing Nov. 2nd in their account information anyway; could have been a mix up there, as well:

12.14.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

09.24.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ ??? Edition Pre-Order

But until that person comes back, I guess we'll never know. ;)

I really don't understand why there were only 4 waves today. It is not even noon yet and they're already done for the day?! It's slightly insulting.

I saw someone say they were early Oct. (the 1st I think) and they are in so I'm hoping they get through the rest of Oct. tomorrow but I suppose we'll see. At the rate they're going I expect all of 2 or 3 waves.

A friend who pre-ordered before I did was telling me that people were powerleveling in PvP and there are 50s already? Can anyone confirm or deny this?

False

Follow the Dev Tracker

There have been some suggestions of characters running around on servers in the 30-40 range today. We have the metrics here, and the highest level character as of 30 minutes ago is considerably lower level than that.

actually nobody payed a $5 fee, they payed a $5 deposit on their order which is deducted from the retail price.