Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

i'm laughing at the predictors who said only day 1 peeps would get in by the 15th... lolz...

Im laughing at you. If the pre-access had started today, then the july people would be the only ones getting in. But it didnt, it started two days ago.

December 5th here. STILL NOT IN.

Anybody else think they should just go ahead and invite everybody else on that last wave? It can't be that bad, right? XD

They said they are letting extra people in today, and it doesn't really make sense to leave the last few days of december out at this point. Chances are good that everyone who ordered up to dec 14th will be in today.

Well, indeed, it will be odd to stop at november at this point.

Altough I don't think I'll make it in today, i'd be pissed to hear that they would exclude december from today's invites.

THe worst they can do now is to select all months together now...

I wanted to point out a big issue I've had and a somewhat confusing and messed up situation I've had with my pre-order.

I pre-ordered at a local Gamestop. Simple really. I paid in full and asked about the early game access. The gamestop employees (more than 1 person saying this) that they got more pre-order codes and such in. I was like "sweet".

The same day I realized I never got any 'code'. So I e-mailed star wars support and asked about where I get my pre-order code if I pre-ordered from a gamestop. They didn't respond for at least a week.

After week passed, I got fed up and e-mailed and called Gamestop about it. Gamestop said "We are sorry for the inconvenience, but there were only a handful of pre-order codes available from BioWare/EA for early game access....blah blah blah"

so i'm like "Bullcrap, cause they told me at the gamestop that they got more codes in or what not so where is my pre-order code?"

[side note: in no way am I a demanding or impatient person, but for customer support to get back to you on something 1 week later is pretty sad in my opinion. They need better service]

After I read the gamestop reply, star wars support reply popped up.

So i read it and basically they asked for proof I pre-ordered. they wanted the pre-order code or a picture of the receipt proving i bought it so they can investigate it further. I sent in 3 pictures of my receipt.

Guess what happened next.

They replied "your e-mail was too big" 3 or 4 days later. By this time it's December 9th or so. coming closer and closer to the early game access days.

So I sent another reply back into star wars support with just 1 good picture of my receipt.

They sent me emails back with a generated pre-order code and apologized for any inconvenience.

Awesome. I got my code. Now I go to use it.

Fast forward a few days when they start sending early game access invites out on the first day. I go to check when they send out emails. Not for a little while. So I open up star wars, download any remaining patches, than it says "No active subscription on this account" I'm like "cool if i activate i should probably get in maybe"

I go to the page and it says to enter your product code for your game. So I enter the pre-order code I got from BioWare. It said "this code has already been used". I go to check the pre-order codes and it shows I used it and it grants me early game access and a color stone.

So I wondered "Well this is just perfect, not only do I not have my product code (which I assumed was in the actual box with the star wars disc and I can't get that until the 20th) I can't play until the 20th? How am I setup my active subscription without the code?

So you can probably realize how crazy of a situation this is. I pre-ordered like November 30th. I finally get a response with a pre-order code a week and a half later on December 11th. 9 days before launch, 2-3 days before early game access invites are sent out.

So what the heck? The question is will I get in, or won't I until the 20th? I don't mind either way but the way this was setup is indeed pretty crappy. I love bioware. But they made mistake on this pre-order early game access stuff.

Gamestop should have given me a code right there and then, I would have had it registered in, but then what about the product code? Do i need that to get in the game without setting up a subscription?

They said they are letting extra people in today, and it doesn't really make sense to leave the last few days of december out at this point. Chances are good that everyone who ordered up to dec 14th will be in today.

Stop toying with my emotions :(

Key farther grey / disabled.... Pre-order I have written from 15.11.2011 people already entered from 18.11.2011 what's going on? Why cannot I enter and play?

12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition

11.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

11.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

11.26.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

11.26.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

just got in feels so good when you see the argeement page:D:D:D:D:D:D

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

12.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

11.28.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

11.28.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

12.15.2011Star Warsâ„¢: The Old Republicâ„¢ Early Game Access: Ready to play

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11.27.2011Star Warsâ„¢: The Old Republicâ„¢ Standard Edition Pre-Order