EU competitive PvP server

RykariSith

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No RUSCorp's going on another one, partly to avoid the big Russian alliance blob thats far more than just a few houndreds. And that said blob is going to Tomb of Freedon Nadd.

Nah they are on Hex droid, general chat is already filled with crap.

Edited by Kiant

I am Spanish and I have no problem...

Better ask to Kartq, what problem you have with the Spanish people?

In my experience spanish/italian/rus people tend to not care about keeping the public chats in English, but instead flood the chats with their own language... thats why ;)

Edited by Kartq

Bloodworthy will have several 400+ member Scandinavian guilds. Possible that it could become an unofficial scandinavian server, but too early to tell really.

- Elim

It is the Republic of Sweden gang that'll go there? If so I might choose it for me and my friends aswell. Rather not be stuck on rus/spa server -_-

This is quite simple.

First of all, there are a lot of spanish people that can speak several languages besides our own language. So there's no need to guess you're more intelligent than we are (but that was demonstrated by your own racist comment). No one's better than no one.

Yesterday, more than forty spanish guild masters which many of us hadn't spoken to each other never before, were gathered at one TS to decide politely and maturely about what server we should choose to move into.

The server selection was just fine, quick and noiseless. Tomb of Freedon Nadd was our choice and there's where we are going to play. Simple as that.

The Spanish community of SWTOR understand and accept that English is the official language of the server, and that will be the language used by us at official in-game chats.

Obviously, I can not assure to anyone that nobody breaks that rule, but believe me when I say that player will be massively reported by the spanish community itself.

Bye!

Zawreijk.

This is quite simple.

First of all, there are a lot of spanish people that can speak several languages besides our own language. So there's no need to guess you're more intelligent than we are (but that was demonstrated by your own racist comment). No one's better than no one.

Yesterday, more than forty spanish guild masters which many of us hadn't spoken to each other never before, were gathered at one TS to decide politely and maturely about what server we should choose to move into.

The server selection was just fine, quick and noiseless. Tomb of Freedon Nadd was our choice and there's where we are going to play. Simple as that.

The Spanish community of SWTOR understand and accept that English is the official language of the server, and that will be the language used by us at official in-game chats.

Obviously, I can not assure to anyone that nobody breaks that rule, but believe me when I say that player will be massively reported by the spanish community itself.

Bye!

Zawreijk.

+1 (I´m a spanish gm)

This is quite simple.

Bye!

Zawreijk.

Never said that I was more intelligent nor better, as you can see English is not my native language either.. I can only laugh at your racism try, anyway let it rest and hopefully you are right about the chats will be kept in English.

See you.

I don't care where you are from. I was not playing the easy-to play "racism card". So call it racism, or call ir whatever you want. I just know that you are speaking of the whole spanish community as if we were all the same. I just repeat, call it racism or call it as you want to, but speaking that way of a whole community is just discrimination.

Anyway,.the saddest of all of this is that now I am sure you are just another spanish guy with the same old song: spanish people only know about having fun and parties....

In my experience spanish/italian/rus people tend to not care about keeping the public chats in English, but instead flood the chats with their own language... thats why ;)

I think there are people of all nations that lack of education, not only Spanish ppl.

As for me and my guild, we do not "mess" speaking spanish in the general chat but our english is pretty bad. :)

Edited by Adjany

All the best and most established PvP EU guilds from other top games are all rolling on Legions of Lettow server, weve established many of our guilds together now OUTSIDE the pre-launch guild connector. If your looking for the TOP LEVEL PvP EU realm like stormscale was in WoW and not a realm where there is just 300+ ppl in a russian guild saying their good at pvp, then i suggest u role here with the rest of us.

If not then stop trolling and go elsewhere cheers.

Edited by Realz

All the best and most established PvP EU guilds from other top games are all rolling on Legions of Lettow server, weve established many of our guilds together now OUTSIDE the pre-launch guild connector. If your look for the top PvP EU realm and not a realm where there is just 300+ ppl in a russian guild saying their good at pvp, then i suggest u role here with the rest of us.

If not then stop trolling and go elsewhere cheers.

Agreed.

roll Legions of Lettow for competitive pvp.

http://www.ginnunga.org/forums/t/26168/tomb-of-freedon-nadd-server-guildlist/

Guilds confirmed and added via server selection.

Hello Euro pvp players/guilds.

Setting up a competative pvp environment for swtor. top guilds from many mmos down the line.

Server mission statement:

English Speaking! - Euro Timezone

What type of guild will want to play on this server?

Guilds focused on all forms of pvp, from organized 4v4/8v8 fights to 24v24 and zerg vs zerg orvr. general full on rvr chaos.

While no doubt we will all be pve roleplaying to 50 but once done. Any pve would be mainly to better themselfs in rvr/pvp. to clear this will not be a pve server. full on rvr!.

Hopefully once this is achieved there will no doubt be alot of players in the orvr zones. and im hopeing even tho like myself i do all forms of rvr from 1v1 to 24v24. that the bigger guilds will respect that there will be 8-15 man hardcore smallscale guilds. that will want to roam in orvr looking for equal numbered fights. once game is settled maybe having certain parts of the orvr zone for just that. but till then not having 40 guys roll over 2 teams having an 8v8 fight etc. common sense prevails.

If in future there is esports involved, or a type of arena system. this would be the server most of the people would welcome it to take that next step. read more here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=590648

Balance:

With the above in mind. we will want to try keep the server numbers and guilds on either side fairly balanced. that said, if you think this server is for you. and the criteria fits you then continue.

Msg to Devs.

After playing many games and having been on these initiatives for other games. the server will be fairly crowded so lets hope you will give us a beasty server that can cope. also trying to avoid ques with big stable capacity, puts alot of people off. a few spring to mind. war - karak eight peaks. and rift - whitefall. a decent server name wouldnt go a miss also

*How we will try make this work*

We will be using the Allies/Adversaries system. bioware have said its not garenteed you will get on the same server. they will try the best. they will put you on a server but i understand you can move your guild to another server. you dont have to select the placement they give you. and if all else fails. if this is the server for you. we will be putting the name of the server out. so if the startup guild system fails you can easily create it by just logging on the server normally.

We could use multiple guild to use allies/Adversaries too but using one will be much easier so hopefully once devs choose server placements for guilds they will see most have allied/adversaried to <Red Guard> in order to get on this type of server.

Let your guild leaders know. i will try to keep a big list on this post. i will also report when i can the number of ally/adverseries that have chosen us. also if you want to get your guild leaders to add there guilds on this post so everyone can see that would also be good. as in:

Red Guard

Republic

40-50 members

and link to swtor guild page if they like.

you can contact me on here. or i have setup an irc room @ Quakenet #swtor.eupvp

Republic

Red Guard - 50

Hand of Blood - 25

Exodus - 15

Radiant Knights - 100

Nil Desperandum - 25

Coral - 50

A priori - 10

Guerrilla - 25

Bohemia - 35

Unknown - 20

The Unnamed - 30

Ventures - 20

Black Company - 15

Tainted - 20

VAY AK - 25

Trümmergruppe - 10

The Skirmish - 20

Orbit - 30

Itchuta - 5

Afterlife - 100

Equilibria - 5

MASC - 10

BSB - 20

Empire

Best Friends - 15

Pixel Concept - 10

Sarkany Lovagrend - 25

yur mad cuz yur bad - 20

KDS - 200

Ithilmar's Chosen - 25

Svea Ulvar - 35

Sed de Sangre - 20

O K R - 15

Nightfall - 25

Unbroken - 40

Kill Frenzy - 15

Vodka is life - 10

Blood - 30

It's a Local Shop - 10

Megalomania - 20

Cyrus - 50

Aeon Knights - 25

Aftermath - 10

Undergo - 10

Imperator - 10

Hope that gives some idea the amount planning to play on server.

We are also playing on the EU English server our clan name is http://www.taw.net and we have both NA & EU guild players playing on both sides too.

All of the guilds we are in conjuction with are english speaking guilds from UK/EU and we hope to keep it that way for the good of the community so Legions of Lettow (LoL Server) = fluent english or gtf.o RUSSIANS! Edited by Realz

Legions of Lettow has a lot of UK guilds on it it seems, not saying its the "official" pvp server as I dont think any are, too much of a mix spread over the servers for that, and whatever guild you go on will probably have a russian guild on it or whatever.

Play the game, create a community, have fun.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.