LoooL I played this way 1-50

Vitiatix

In the early part of the game the music over wrote the VO constantly and I turned the music off right away was annoying plus it would just kick on for no apparent reason. I just space bar all the talking now was cool for a couple dozen levels. Sometimes it is interestinbg but not often Edited by Caldric

The voice acting is very well done. You may not like it and that's ok but to say it's horrible is just being a troll.

Also if you actually watched the original trilogy, you would have noticed that many people in the Empire have British accents.

I'll give you a 2/10 for your troll efforts. Keep trying, you'll get there.

Let me get this straight. His opinion that the voice acting is terrible makes him a troll? Is that what you're saying, because then i can say "If you like the voice acting you MUST be a troll!". See how that works?

I dislike the cheesy american accents in the trooper area (and of the trooper class) where as I quite like the british accents of the sith side.

If anything the most annoying thing for me is the way the Jedi speak, they are mass murderers and killers and complete hypocrites, making a huge deal about not killing some ****** dude because he can be captured instead, whilst not 5minutes earlier the same jedi just slaughtered a whole base full of people to get there.

I don't mind the slaughtering, I just don't like the way the speak in addition to that. If you look at such a person from a real world perspective you would think them absolutely insane crazy dilusionals.

And how many times can they answer a conversation with "helping others is both a duty and an honour"?

Hey lets buy a game thats based entirely around the storyline and skip the storyline the complain on the forums!

I would rate you on the scale at 10

The OP is so cool on the internet that even in MS Paint did he write "LoooL."

You are definitely over 10.

Exactly.

This thread is the third time I've seen a complaint about British accents in this game, and every time, I wonder if the watched the original trilogy or any of the movies at all, for that matter.

People will always find something to complain about. It's a sad part of the less agreeable portion of human nature. Somehow, pessimism and pointless rants became chic.

what is this guy trying to prove, he's diminished a huge amount of enjoyment from this game by disabling voice-overs. and yes he still enjoyed the game enough to get 50... so he's just confirming the fact that it's a great game without the voice-overs.

thanks op.

but you still missed out.

What do you want, a cookie?

Now that those folks are level 50, they want a lot more than a cookie. They want tons more content that they can ignore and spacebar through.

And will try to hold the game hostage by threatening to quit if they don't get it.

But I guess a cookie's a good start.

/cookie

what is this guy trying to prove, he's diminished a huge amount of enjoyment from this game by disabling voice-overs. and yes he still enjoyed the game enough to get 50... so he's just confirming the fact that it's a great game without the voice-overs.

thanks op.

Whatever you want to try and convince yourself is perfectly fine with me. I try to live in reality. Where I'm actually playing the game not leaning back pressing 1 or 2 (Sometimes 3!!!!)

Edited by Vitiatix

thanks op.

where did he say that he enjoyed the game, if so i must have missed that post. it's not hard to get to 50, just an incessant, mind-numbing grind, with boring pointless cutscenes in between. because the "choices" they give your character don't affect your story in any way.

Tried to like th Voice acting, but when I'd heard my character say the same thing for the 300th time it got old.

also, I wanted an option to say:

4. Let me stop you right there, which 10 things do you want me to A)kill, B) collect or C) activate/disable.....

All choices are pointelss they dont affect anything.

I dont need rewarding.....and they give me the money anyway....

Just lets get started....and they spend 5 mins explaining stuff anyway....

Its all an illusion of choice, there is no real influence.

Whatever you want to try and convince yourself is perfectly fine with me. I try to live in reality. Where I'm actually playing the game not leaning back typing 1 or 2 (Sometimes 3!!!!)

hey i'm doing everything. u missed out. :cool:

Now that those folks are level 50, they want a lot more than a cookie. They want tons more content that they can ignore and spacebar through.

And will try to hold the game hostage by threatening to quit if they don't get it.

But I guess a cookie's a good start.

/cookie

So... if I get to 50 and threaten to quit... do I get a cookie??

Screw that, I'd rather enjoy the ride. Plus I got alt-itus.

Oooh, can I get a cookie for having alt-itus.

Damnit, I just want a cookie!!!

or CAKE!! :D