What happened to the AC respects that was expensive

Orcron

So I remember seeing a post by a dev. Saying that being able to respec AC prior to 20 was eh able to be done 1 time an anything after that was F U expensive.

I dont know what became of this but did this get taken out of the game or am I not seeing this npc that offers this? I would sure like to respec a AC in stead of grinding the same class back up. Now mind you I am no where near cap level but I am in my 20s an would very much like to not have to do all that work again

There is no option to change your advanced class. You have to reroll.

That is not the point of the post.

OP, I remember the statement you are referring to, but I have not heard hide nor hair of this information since that one time I read it. I think it may be a forgotten topic at this point. But only time will tell.

I have a feeling that was scrapped rather quickly and with good reason. Yes it somewhat sucks to re-play the quests 1-10+ again, but think of it as rolling another toon, except your decisions have an impact on how things go, play it differently this time.

If I had to bet, scrapped.

But it answers the OPs question. It was taken out and is not in the game.

Not really actually. It resolved the question of if you can respec your AC right now, not whether his question is still valid in reference to an AC respec in the future, under the conditions in the OP.