Best Looking Armor Sets

toxicundergroov

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've SEEN it, but I have no idea what or where.

Not really helpful I know :(

But it exists!

YOu can get it by crafting in armormech. you have to max your skill and get the schametics from the crew skill trainer on the fleet (for armor mech) i think u need to have 400 points in it which is the ma... so my advice is get alot of credits to buy alot of resources and do alot of scavenging and underworld missions too... u should achieve lvl 400 in about 1-2 weeks if you work hard enuf maybe.... i just recently started armor mech or got back into it and am up to 300 atm gl

I think most sets from flashpoints look pretty good for the trooper. It's one of the classes with the best looks in the game imo (at least when you get a complete set).

The hammer station set with the buttcape looks exactly like the lvl 20 pvp set but with orange havoc colors. The athiss one looks like most trooper guards and the members of havoc squad when you first meet them on Ord Mantell.

Anyone that knows where I can find the other pieces of the "Quadranium Power Upgrade" set? You are given a choice of boots when you finish Voss, so I'm assuming the rest of the pieces are there as well?

*EDIT* Finishing the class quest following Voss gave me gloves - nice!

*cough* bump * cough*

Anyone have any ideas / knowledge of where we get "Quadranium Power Upgrade" armour? as noted I got the gloves and boots on Voss, but haven't seen the other pieces since then.

I'd be happy if I could just find out how to get the TD-17A Talon stuff. Not the colossus stuff, just the regular, lower level and moddable set of TD-17A Talon armour which includes bracers and belt that are also moddable. I think it all drops randomly from lower level mobs and I know the chest piece and perhaps the legs are mission rewards. Edited by Waiting

I am also looking for the "Quadranium Power Upgrade". I have the boots and the gloves atm but I am looking to see if I can get my hands on the rest. There are four Heroics on Voss but I was wondering if people have completed them and know the rewards for them? ( The 2 I don't know I haven not done are Savage, Not Afriad Enough).

Don't Do Cyber Commandos it is really long and just gives a weapon...

Edited by gloryhunterprime

Anyone know where i can find the following items or if their drops/sells/crafted?

Ciridium Onslaught Greaves

Columi Eliminator's Boots

Columi Eliminator's Gauntlets

Been googeling but cant seem to find them except for normal listings on sites here and there.

Is there a good site that shows off all the sets and where to get them?

And yeah, I'd love a good battle skirt in a moddable armor. The period on Coruscant where I had a battle skirt was my favorite period for my look.

http://www.torhead.com/

might show stuff and where to get it...things are being updated daily it seems ....if you ever played wow its made by the same ppl who made wowhead.com

Now my question is..being a female trooper...are there any CUTE SETS! gosh! i guess its better than brown robes..but really what about something thats not a boxy bunch of plastic?

Edited by Caraanam

Haha, what about something that IS?

I am level 15, and I have yet to get even one piece of armor that has any armor on it.

I look like Han Solo. I have a cream/beige shirt on with brown patches and blue pants with stripes down the side.

I want big shiny armor plates and a T visor on my face!

Quick question, on the TT-16A Powered Assault set from Belsavvis, the chest seems to be craftable. My question is, can it be fully upgraded because from the look of it there is only a mod and enhancement slot, no armor slot and it would seem pointless to get the set if I can't continue to upgrade it as I finish leveling.

Do you see this backpack? http://i.imgur.com/6NsU5.jpg

I really don't want that backpack. It's not there in the character creation screen.

Does anyone know of that sort of chestpiece, without that hideous backpack?

That type of armor, the ones with the ammo cord strapped diagonally across the chest, pretty much always comes paired with the backpack from what I've seen sofar. There's plenty of different colorschemes, but always that backpack.

There are some other nicelooking armors, which don't have the ammo strap but not that oversized backpack either. This one for example, the Commando Elite Prototype set: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/214/commandoeliteprototypes.jpg/.

Granted the helmet looks a bit wonky, especially in cutscenes, where you can see the lower bit actually moving while you're speaking. Luckily for me, we can disable helmets showing up.

This set, for anyone that likes it, can be obtained by doing the Balmorra heroic quests and the Balmorra bonus quest series.

There's also a darker colorscheme of this set, called the Unwavering Powertech's Foundry set. I only have the chest part of this set, so I added a screeny of it showing the colorscheme: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/706/sfoundrychestplate.jpg/.

Note that the yellow highlight's are dark grey bordingering black here, and the white parts are more greyish in this set.

This chestpiece dropped at Taral V, which makes me believe all the other parts can possibly drop there aswell, given their level range.

I'd be happy if I could just find out how to get the TD-17A Talon stuff. Not the colossus stuff, just the regular, lower level and moddable set of TD-17A Talon armour which includes bracers and belt that are also moddable. I think it all drops randomly from lower level mobs and I know the chest piece and perhaps the legs are mission rewards.

I actually still have 3 setparts of this, the bracers (level 15), chest (level 19) and legs (level 19). I believe the bracers are a random drop, and teh chest and legs possibly a quest reward and/or instance drops. I'll try to have a look and see where I got them from.

Edited by Arell

The TD-17A set includes all slots- Head, Chest, Belt, Bracers, Leggings, Boots, and Gloves.

The chest is from the Gree quests on Coruscant. Everything else but the Bracers and Belt comes from the Taris Bonus series, and the heroics in that if I'm recalling it correctly. You can't really quote me on that, but I'm pretty sure that's where they came from.

To note for anyone planning on going back and redoing those Heroics and expecting to get the entire set: The Legs come from the bonus series itself- if you have already done that and discarded them, you won't be able to get them again.

Edited by Eianna

I am also looking for the "Quadranium Power Upgrade". I have the boots and the gloves atm but I am looking to see if I can get my hands on the rest. There are four Heroics on Voss but I was wondering if people have completed them and know the rewards for them? ( The 2 I don't know I haven not done are Savage, Not Afriad Enough).

Don't Do Cyber Commandos it is really long and just gives a weapon...

I got the chest piece from doing Heroics on Voss, but to be honest I don't remember if it was an actual reward, or if I got it from choosing a box. The night I ran them I got one Orange quality chestpiece as a reward, and one from a box, and I don't remember which was which. Somehow I missed the other pieces to this, and now I wish I would have grabbed them, if they were mission rewards.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.