Best Looking Armor Sets

toxicundergroov

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know where to get the rest of the Blue set? I got the helmet from a Hoth heroic.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/EternalSoul250/SWTOR/ROSWTOR/BlueTrooperlayout.jpg

Also anyone know where the get the rest of the Green armor set?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/EternalSoul250/SWTOR/ROSWTOR/GreenTrooperlayout.jpg

I've been shopping a nice hooded Jedi piece to add to my armor collection. Maybe I'll use for pvp or just special occasions. Havent find the right piece yet.

That's not the same Hoth commendation helmet i've seen everyone else wear with that set. What helmet might that be?

That's not the same Hoth commendation helmet i've seen everyone else wear with that set. What helmet might that be?

It's called the Powered Ciridium Upgrade Helmet. You get it after completing one of the mission chains on Corellia, I believe. Same for the Powered Ciridium Upgrade Legplates.

The Powered Ultrachrome Boots are from...Voss?

The Powered Durasteel Belt may be from either Voss or Corellia, the chestpiece is from Cademimu, and there's a better matching set of gauntlets in the Maelstrom Prison.

Edited by SevTrando

There's a set called 'Quadranium' or something like that --

It's white with very light gray 'camo' like speckles.

I have the boots and gauntlets, but would LOVE to see the rest of the set if anybody has it (and would especially love to know where to find the head/chest/legs!).

Anyone know where to find the other pieces of the medic commando set? I know the chest drops from the final boss of Maelstrom Prison, I like the blue and would like to complete it.

The boots drop from the Ancient Maelstrom Flayer in Maelstrom Prison. Because of the initial required level of the items I'm inclined to believe all parts drop there. Same for the TT-15A Echelon set. This would be the set with black/dark brown bits that was refered to by someone earlier in this thread.

I'm desperately farming Maelstrom Prison for the full TT-15A Echelon set, but out of my roughly 40 runs I've only seen the chest drop, as little as 3 times only.

Please note that some bosses share the loot table, or atleast part of it. For example, the RD-15A Centurion Gauntlets I can confirm to have dropped by X-37 Oppressor Droid, Lord Kancras and the 3 Maelstrom Elite Guards.

Edited by Arell

At low level there's a really nice chest piece with buttcape (love that phrase) that drops of a single close combat mob just round the corner from the entrance to the sep base at the end of Ord Mantell. You quickly get a better set when you complete the Sep base, but i've put it on my companion and it still looks really good.

Anyone know where I can find the Outcast Chestguard? I've got the rest of the set, but my completionist tendoncies demand more!

And how about the Outacst prototype gear? I've only found the belt...

Outcast Chestguard is made by an Armormech. Check your GTN. Do a search for Heavy Armor (all, not just prototype, it's a common mistake) and click on the level button, that will filter all of the unmodded orange gear to the top.