The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Total BS on launch

Wargolem

I have to plan work and a family around this.

I dont mind the wave thing, but giving no info on how many and how fast you are inviting is complete bull.

You will not garner much public support forcing us to wait at our pc's all day with zero info

I can see by stephen reids twitter he is more interested in how many likes SWTOR got on facebook than providing useful information to people waiting

I dont mind the wave thing, but giving no info on how many and how fast you are inviting is complete bull.

You will not garner much public support forcing us to wait at our pc's all day with zero info

I can see by stephen reids twitter he is more interested in how many likes SWTOR got on facebook than providing useful information to people waiting

It's a video game. Seriously, spent time with your family and then come back when you can play. Easy as that.

:-/ easy, my view on today was more like "I probably won't get in, and if I do, bonus!"

After all, they're not forcing people to camp their computers, I can see that the way they handle it can be annoying, but no matter how they approached it, they would have caused alot of people to get upset about not getting in.

Look at it this way instead, you'll have 1 week at the most to wait for it, I know it sucks, but we've been waiting for the game for 3 years, 1 week won't hurt anyone.

If you have to plan Family and Work around a game I personally think there is a bigger issue here

If you have to plan work and family around a game, then I advise you re-evaluate your life. I have a family and a job, and still find time for a game.

evidently that went over your head, its about planning, not time alloted

maybe some better comprehension on your part

Um, dude. This is early access. Just assume you are not getting in and have a nice day. When you do get it, it is a bonus.

OMG, here goes the PEW PEW. Whine...would you like some cheese sir? Get over yourself. Its a game its not like they are delivering livers and kidneys and your life is at stake....

evidently that went over your head, its about planning, not time alloted

maybe some better comprehension on your part

Aren't you a little old to be acting like a brat on the forums? You get it when you get it, Dec 20 is the launch day, plan around that, everything else is bonus.