Smoothest Launch I've ever seen

ihateyouall

Finally an OP who understands the reason behind the ramping (BTW I preordered Nov 28 so I'm not getting in for a while) : server stability.

Yep. You'll never have server stability issues with less than a thousand people per server.

Played Stress test and there were tons on and no issues. There's more than 700 on the busy servers btw. Lots more.

Screenshot or it didn't happen. All I see on twitch are people sitting in Qs for 5-15 mintues to play the same 8 guys again. And people running around empty space stations, capital planets.

It may be the least laggy release, but it is far from the smoothest. The warzones mechanic and the way they handled the staggered release makes this release go down in history with a huge black eye.

QFT

I've pretty much said this for months. Bioware are so bothered about not upsetting the servers, that they forgot about upsetting the community....doh :rolleyes:

I am going to say that of all the launches/early accesses I've ever been part of, this one has the longest queue of them all.

Sitting around waiting for a "lottery ticket" email is more frustrating than a legless Ethiopian watching a donut roll down a hill.

QFT

I've pretty much said this for months. Bioware are so bothered about not upsetting the servers, that they forgot about upsetting the community....doh :rolleyes:

pretty dumb too.. servers can be easily fixed, trust from the community is a lot harder to get back..

personally i find this to be the worst launch i have been a part of,

aion rift ffxiv all pretty much aa titles, i didn't have to wait for over 24 hours to get in the game..

even 6 hours que time would be better then the lack of communication, and vague perception of a stag release,

cuurently it's 5,37am over here in europe and all the servers are empty, i feel just sad by looking at it knowing i prob have to watch the list for at least another day, even though i could easily be let in right now.

Edited by Xennx

pretty dumb too.. servers can be easily fixed, trust from the community is a lot harder to get back..

First the whole ordeal about the grace period.

Then this whole ordeal about early access.

Followed up with the complaining we will see when people are waiting for their boxed game in the mail.

The game hasn't even launched yet and some are already at their breaking point. One more wrong move by this company/companies and the door will close for a lot of people.

They've gone about this the wrong way, on so many levels. I blame EA. They're notorious for this kind of crap.