Why are people leaving and constantly crying?

Spade_PK-XLVII

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The game hasn't even been officially out for 1 month. All/most of the significant gameplay issues WILL be addressed. This game is a VERY LARGE game. The amount of time/effort to modify and create new coding is much more than 1 week.

Yes there are many issues. But with our feedback they will be addressed.

Look at all other MMO's. Look at their starts. Look where they ended up. The games never stayed the same from their launch. SWToR will improve.

PvE will get better.

PvP will also get better.

Things will change for the better.

Have some faith and have some patience.

Proof that it will get better?Oh right,you have none.

That's what also many people sayed when Warhammer Online or AION or any other MMO that failed sayed.

It's just BETA,THEY WILL FIX IT!

It's just BETA build 2,THEY WILL FIX IT!

It's just Release,THEY WILL FIX IT!

It's just first patch give them time,THEY WILL FIX IT.

I just wanna have people to play with,THEY WILL FIX IT!

People just don't trust developers anymore and i can't blame them.

That's what also many people sayed when Warhammer Online or AION or any other MMO that failed sayed.

But but but

It's logic.

lol oh man.

Edited by scrynen

Because somewhere along the way, gamers as a whole became a whining, self-entitled ball of jack-assery that think developers have to cater to their every whim.

Really, all I wanted was a decent game, and they failed lulz.

But but but

lol oh man.

Have either of you heard of patience? Have either of you been with any MMO since they first started? If so, then you will know that this game WILL be improved/changed/modified, whatever you want to call it.

Change takes time.

Have either of you heard of patience? Have either of you been with any MMO since they first started? If so, then you will know that this game WILL be improved/changed/modified, whatever you want to call it.

Change takes time.

Ask an average WoW player if WoW got better over time or worse.

Ask an average SWG player if SWG got better over time or worse.

Change isn't always improvement.

Edited by scrynen

Change takes time.

Can't be! The Titan WoW, has never ever changed in the least and they don't plan on doing it, because it was perfect from day one!

sadly in the game development business unless they are making a Single person game it is impossible to make a game that everyone who plays it will like. There are balance issues that need to be addressed in MMO's that clearly are not there in a sp game. take KOTOR for instance..

it REALLY doesnt matter how over powered your character gets in kotor, you are fighting monsters generated by a computer. Here you are fighting human players in pvp who will complain if one group is stronger than another. Which causes issues in game design.

this is Biowares first MMO, they are honestly a SP game designer, having spent all their time building awesome SP games.

Am I willing to give them a chance to get into the mindset of a MMO. sure becuase I really dont find a ton of issues with this game,none that break it for me surely. will it take a long time? hopefully not.

on the opposite note. people who say this game has been in development for x number of years it should be great....

Duke Nukam forever...

worst game ever.. took 10 years. length of time doesnt always mean its gonna be good.

Oh hey it's the definition of WOW patches people have come to expect from blizzard since there is very little doubt a large amount of wow players came over to SW.

Change takes time.

Just like Warhammer Online..o wait.

If people want a perfect mmo one month into launch they might as well stop playing mmo's. You should have seen SWG one month into launch WOW wasn't really all that great either when it launched. Give it time Bioware seems to be fixing bugs pretty quickly and releasing new content next month,

Change isn't always improvement.

Wow was never amazing to start with.

WoW did get better in many ways. But then they also got greedy. And catered to the crowd that generated more money. Casuals.

Same happened to SWG.

I am positive that BioWare will not follow their paths.

I've been with BioWare since Baldur's gate. they have yet to disappoint.

It did, to a point. Stopped before the latest expansion mind you, but it was definitely a better game than when first launched.

Worse, but only because they tried to appease the same type of whiners we have here.

Edited by DarkZenith

It did, to a point. Stopped before the latest expansion mind you, but it was definitely a better game than when first launched.

Worse, but only because they tried to appease the same type of whiners we have here.

Right, so therefore his point about time always making an MMO better is a false assumption. That's all I'm trying to say. Most of the time it does, but you can't just go "5 months from now the game will be waaaay better." How can you possibly know that?

Edited by scrynen