Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Tried out WoW after playing SWTOR...

Blogmonster

lol wow you *********** ******, WoW and EQ do not PLAY or FUNCTION at all like each other. go play EQ right now, and go play WoW, then please come back. and don't post here again until you've made a laughable video comparing to the two while i listen to your ******* talk on vent or mumble at how terribly wrong you were. the only thing that WoW "stole" from EQ is the IDEA of a flourishing end game with massive raids.

You obviously did not understand. WoW right this second and EQ right this second are two different games seeing as Blizzard has altered WoW loads since launch. But WoW on day one and EQ on that same date were not two drastically different games as you think. Now quit raging at something so stupid.

Couldn't stand playing WoW, logged off and uninstalled. Won't touch it again even with a 10ft pole. I might reconsider if Bioware took over its development and added bioware story telling.

D-:<

SWTOR4Life.

What happens when you run out of story quests to do and alts to roll, then this game isn't much more then WoW with lightsabers and prettier graphics

I know, plus its all gnomes and elves and dwarfs all that stupid cartoon fantasy crap. I don't know how any adult can stand looking at it for more than 5 minutes. I have no idea why kiddies love it so much. Its just dumb.

Have you seen the banner ads on every webpage with the gnome bouncing up and down and waving his hands around? My god, so stupid. Painful, even.

Its the Justin Bieber of gaming.

People have different tastes than you, and it is just "dumb"? There is a reason for its success, and it is hardly the Justin Bieber of gaming.

What happens when you run out of story quests to do and alts to roll, then this game isn't much more then WoW with lightsabers and prettier graphics

that can be said about video games in general.

what happens when... (insert anything you can think of)

nice argument there broseph

Couldn't stand playing WoW, logged off and uninstalled. Won't touch it again even with a 10ft pole. I might reconsider if Bioware took over its development and added bioware story telling.

D-:<

SWTOR4Life.

I played WoW for 6 years, but I could never go back. Even without TOR, I'd never play a Blizzard product again.

seriously dude? do we need to bring in more analogies so your simpleton brain can actually fathom the reality?

>a glaring engine flaw and gameplay design, hinders gameplay in a very noticeable and detrimental way that can prevent abilities from being used when they're needed most, interrupts the flow of combat

>you have to just play minorly different

yeah bro, i'm gonna start selling motorcycles with only one wheel, the rear wheel, and to actually drive it, you need to overrev the engine in gear and drop the clutch so you can actually wheelie to get yourself going anywhere. it's just a minorly different way to drive as opposed to being completely leveled on the ground with a front and rear wheel.

As I said before, I do not have any problem using all my abilities when I want to use them. Sure it isn't the fact that you still think casting a spell inside another spell should work? Because it shouldn't. It should do exactly like SWTOR does, erase your current spell and cast the new queued up one.