I Love Seeing Unskilled Players QQ

UpinAaylasGuts

I am a lvl 37 sorc and have absolutely no problem killing 40+ a game and 300k+ damage a game. Learn how to play your class and quit crying. I kill lvl 50's like its my job.

Someone hasn't been bummed by an Operative yet!

Either that or you class killing a 50 as getting the killing blow with your 4 team mates zerging :rolleyes:

Someone hasn't been bummed by an Operative yet!

Either that or you class killing a 50 as getting the killing blow with your 4 team mates zerging :rolleyes:

Lol, this problably. Most Sorc's are actually terrible and just get carried by the fact they have so much 1-button utility and teammates to back them up when they are getting trained. Terrible players play most FOTM classes; brightwizardlol.

I am a lvl 37 sorc and have absolutely no problem killing 40+ a game and 300k+ damage a game. Learn how to play your class and quit crying. I kill lvl 50's like its my job.

That should be enough! explanation right there.. i have a level 35 inq and a level 40 Knight and i do say inq is OP.. if the majority of the alliance faction cant compete even remotely then its pretty obvious your op.. even at your level!

and i will continue to beat down Rebs till they fix it!