Subscription Status: Cancelled

Vren

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So people who mindlessly white knight the game = people who dont care about anyone

Therefore, people defending this game are bad people.

Yeh I think I'll listen to people like OP who, like good friends do, point out the flaws.

Its not that people are pointing out the flaws, its that they are pointing out things that SW:TOR doesn't have that World of Warcraft does.

I'm tired of people saying "WHY DOESN'T SWTOR HAVE THIS WHEN WOW DOESN'T?" It's annoying me, and people like this, should just be banned from the forums. We don't need you to point out the things that SW:TOR doesn't have, because we like that its not EZ mode, and we like that its less buggy than World of Warcraft Vanilla.

Gah, can we please /delete /ban all people that say they are unsubscribing?

Its not that people are pointing out the flaws, its that they are pointing out things that SW:TOR doesn't have that World of Warcraft does.

I'm tired of people saying "WHY DOESN'T SWTOR HAVE THIS WHEN WOW DOESN'T?" It's annoying me, and people like this, should just be banned from the forums. We don't need you to point out the things that SW:TOR doesn't have, because we like that its not EZ mode, and we like that its less buggy than World of Warcraft Vanilla.

Dont worry, give it a month, they will be gone.

ITT: People who cared enough to respond to the OP

If you didn't care, you wouldn't respond to the OP's thread. nuff said.

I just unsubbed as well. Rolling Smuggler was the biggest mistake I have ever made (TERRIBLE Cover bug).

I left bioware a nice little comment on my unsub ticket.

This game is a buggy piece of ****. I've been trying to ignore the fact the there's a major bug keeping me from being able to play my character (smuggler) correctly for about a month now. I've just run out of patience with this game there's just WAY too many bugs to be able to enjoy myself anymore. I really REALLY regret buying the Collectors Edition of this game.

Look, I know your upset that this game wasn't what you expected it to be, but seriously...NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU.

I'm sorry to say it, but no one gives a crap if you had a poor experience with the game. So you might as well just not even make another thread about it because there are too much already.

I do and anyone with half a brain should care about negative reviews, you don't goto a car lot and take the salemens advice on the car, and if you do well enjoy that 20 miles before the transmission breaks down.

I want both sides of the coin, not just your hostile advice.

while some do have features from wow (and other games) they wish would have been implemented there are alot of valid design flaws/content lacks/feature problems mentioned here. he paid for this game, hes allowed to take issue with it. just like youre allowed to rage and say they should be banned for complaining.

man, imagine what the world would be like if you got "banned" because you werent happy with something. and lol @ not ez mode. this games about as challenging/complex as anything else out. just because it doesnt have macros/auto attack doesnt mean its harder. it just means you like mashing more buttons more frequently to get the same results.

Hitting level 50 in this game is the worse thing you can do. I spend most of my time jumping from hexagon to hexagon realizing everything end game is terribly boring.

Can't wait for Skyrim 2 to come out.

Edited by Fireal

Hitting level 50 in this game is the worse thing you can do. I spend most of my time jumping from hexagon to hexagon realizing everything end game is terribly boring.

careful. youll probably get swarmed with "well you shouldnt have hit 50 so soon" and the like very shortly.

Can't wait for Skyrim 2 to come out.

yeah i did that and rolled alts.....

was fun as a single player game

some issues that made me quit:

sharding

broken end game (lolwhatendgame)

criminally mediocre pvp

lack of world pvp

no combat log

broken guild chat

no mods

bad UI

broken class mechaics not fixed (hello sniper)

lag

whole planet causing a lot of people issues including me (taris)

can't even complete class quest as BH

broken animations

delay in combat

clunky controls in combat

specific classes get horrible looking end game gear

lack of customization end game

no dual spec

respec costs outrageous (especially for healers who interchange between dps)

game feels like a stale piece of cheese after a few days of play (nothing to keep me here)

pvp gear too easy to attain

ilum world pvp discourages world pvp

25 - 40 - 50 mount speeds feel underwhelming (especially for the cost)

Auction house is piss poor

FORUMS DONT HAVE SEARCH FUNCTION (lol come on)

tl;dr: http://i41.tinypic.com/2j4ugzk.png

Yes you can have my stuff

im not going back to wow (done with that game but it kept me entertained for a whole hell of a lot longer then this pile of rubbish)

I marked in red where your statement contradicts itself. It is because of this great contradiction that I believe you are simply trying to get a rise out of people.

I marked in red where your statement contradicts itself. It is because of this great contradiction that I believe you are simply trying to get a rise out of people.

Endgame content and endgame gear are entirely different. If you cannot see what the OP meant contextually that is not their fault. You are likely old enough and wise enough to make this distinction.

hey look he pointed out an error, the OP's opinion is obviously invalid now right?

Meh, its launch. After wow's crappy launch this seems like a masterpiece to that.

On the bugs note, I can say that I have not noticed ANY bug at all while leveling with my wife. I havnt even noticed this ability bug people are talking about.

I click my button, my ability happens and then I click on the next one and it happens, just ike wow and ffxi did *shrug*