BH and the dmg they do

Ridler

dose anyone else think that it is wrong that s bounty hunter beats us at dmg done for most huttball games.

i see it time and time again bounty hunters **** dmg done and they can get the healing medal easy enough to boost the commendations yet we are the ones getting accused of being overpowered

dose anyone else think that it is wrong that s bounty hunter beats us at dmg done for most huttball games.

i see it time and time again bounty hunters **** dmg done and they can get the healing medal easy enough to boost the commendations yet we are the ones getting accused of being overpowered

Poor punctutation. No capitalization. General or false opinionated statement.

Get back under your bridge troll.

the only times I get topped on dmg by a BH in any WZ is when either a) they are 50 (Im not even close yet) or b) I've stopped caring for one reason or another and have tasked myself with just annoying the crap out of people by kiting them all over the map and letting others kill them.

I may have been playing against terrible bounty hunters but are they the ones that spam..

Fusion Missile? or something like that?

If so, interrupting it seems to nullify a lot of their damage. Otherwise, flashbang/debilitate until help arrives!

Unless you're overgeared, snipers are primarily a support class

It's a good thing that the point of Huttball isn't to do the most damage, isn't it?

Yeah because when we aren't doing damage our force leap / sprint / massive stun burst to stop ball carrier is really strong. I prefer just to throw a few heals on our carrier to keep them alive myself. Sniper imba.

Yeah because when we aren't doing damage our force leap / sprint / massive stun burst to stop ball carrier is really strong. I prefer just to throw a few heals on our carrier to keep them alive myself. Sniper imba.

The fun thing is that you think you're being smug here but Greyfield was right.

Our objective in Huttball isn't to do the most damage, its to do tactical damage. I'm the one taking out the healer that is strotting behind the ball carrier; or at least make him/her worry about more than just healing up one person. I'm the one who's on the upper walkways peeling Jedi Knight off our ball carrier, and/or providing a middle station for a throw to the other side of the map. (I dislike carrying myself)

The only thing I agree with on this post is that for classes with heals or guard. It's too easy to get extra defense/healing medals on top of their dps medals.

Snipers are just fine... As a matter of fact, we are a good deal more powerful than BH, especially in Huttball (leg shot is pretty much the only failsafe counter to force speed).

We have more CC, we have more burst, we can't be interrupted, we have more utility and we have more range. BH is just a little more sturdier overall, that's it.

they are just spamming aoe attacks

you will top damage if you speccing into engineering and spammed aoes too

^^ This is your answer. Especially if they are 50 and you are not.

Dont worry about it, single target dps, sniper will dominate a BH.

So who cares.

/thread closed.

I am a BH Mercenary. WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR FACTS? IA's are my worst enemy. Snipers piss me off and do a lot of damage! Can you seriously back up your statement?

Secondly, we have one good AoE and it has a long cooldown so don't say we spam AoE. We also don't have great survivability. I am a glass cannon. Massive damage up front, weak body.

Seriously, everywhere I go, there is people complaining that their class got screwed over. Is anyone happy?

Stupid poster is stupid?

The only times I have ever been beaten in damage by a BH, or any class for that matter, is when they use massive amounts of AoE. Sure, their overall damage might be more useful but I can guarantee I've killed more healers and ball carries than they have.

To DarthNofu: I'm happy. I love my sniper. :)

Only thing that would make me love it more is if we had infinite energy, 100% crit chance, and 100% armor penetration with a free 100% heal with no cooldown. Oh, and get rid of that GCD while we're at it. Only for snipers though. Other classes can keep the GCD.

Edited by Xontier