Romancing Vette

Drekko

I hear some people that its hard to romance with Vette if you like to choose dark side options?

Is this the case? If I shock her will I loose affection?

If I have to go light side to romance her I might try romance Jaesa...

i don't roll a sith warrior, but I've heard people talking, asking this exact question, and the answer was plain out, yes, shocking her will make it hard to romance her. From what I hear she is a somewhat childish person, so shocking own't "get her in the mood". ;P GOod luck though.

I hear some people that its hard to romance with Vette if you like to choose dark side options?

It's not hard, per se. It just requires gifts and occasionally taking the light option in dialogue.

Yes, but more importantly you can't advance her romance plot until you remove the collar.

Personally, Vette's voice drives me up the wall so I'll be going after Jaesa anyway. But you won't HAVE to go lightside to hook up with Vette...it's just less muddled if you do.

I loved Mission Vao and wanted to romance Vette but I intend on being dark and based on what I've seen on youtube dark Jaesa is awesome.

Vette is not going to enjoy our partnership. :jawa_evil:

"It shoots the Jawa in the face or else it gets the collar again. "

You don't have to take Light Side decisions, but most of the actions that raises her approval are Light Side. She also likes it when you talk back to or belittle authority (such as Darth Baras).

If you shock her, she'll obviously like you less. :rolleyes:

Vette isnt romanceable till you remove the shock collar, Generally speaking if you want to be dark side, getting affection with her isnt too hard even without gifts, minor dialogue choices go a long way, just be a smart ***, and not a *** for minor choices, and go dark when it counts. I personally perfer to not give a damn what she thinks about my choices and then just throw gifts at her, you get so many anyway.

hahahaha I love how everyone wants to romance Vette but still wants to continue shocking her lol

All you have to do to romance Vette is take the color off her the first time she asks then it doesn't matter that your picking dark side choices. As long as she favors different dialogue you pick and you keep getting her gifts you'll have no problem romancing her hahaha

• 4 months later...
I've been trying to romance Vette. I removed the collar and always choose the flirt options when available. I have raised her affection to the max with gifts, but the last conversation (and quest) with her was when I freed her sister ir Nar Shada. Why is she not talking to me any more even thou she has max affection?

I am full Darkside and I've romanced Vette, to the point we got married and stuff.

Just treat her right and give her presents and it all works out... :ph_lol:

Yes, but that is my problem. She has max affection for me, but she doesn't ask for more conversations.

As a general rule Lightside choices are the way to go with Vette....the only exceptions are Darkside choices that involve getting paid....she LOVES those.

Though after watching her reaction to killing the Hutt that worked her mother to death, I'm GLAD I chose to romance Jaesa instead. Grow a spine woman.

Yes, but that is my problem. She has max affection for me, but she doesn't ask for more conversations.

Are you still on Chapter 1 or 2? When you have raised your affection high and conversations stop, usually finishing your current Chapter in your class story opens up more conversations.

Are you still on Chapter 1 or 2? When you have raised your affection high and conversations stop, usually finishing your current Chapter in your class story opens up more conversations.

Thanks, that was the case. Once I finished Chapter 2 I was able to continue conversations.