Swiftsure

Kingstonian

The Swiftsure was also selected by the "Server Health Alliance" which consists of about 5 Republic and 5 Empire US guilds. I think we'll be okay!

Yeah we had a long discussion about this on the 12th. Essentially we're bringing about 1k players total. I believe I heard the oceanic daisy chain was about 3,000 players? however I'm not sure on the numbers.

Bear in mind these players all took the time to organize and get guilded pre-launch so it's logical to expect an above average playerbase. I know there's at least one more daisy chain that landed on Ss, but I don't know the details on it.

I believe swiftsure was the 7th server to hit full this morning. I believe I counted something like 105+ servers with 19 full at around noon CST.

Edited by Darinford

Yeah we had a long discussion about this on the 12th. Essentially we're bringing about 1k players total. I believe I heard the oceanic daisy chain was about 3,000 players? however I'm not sure on the numbers.

Bear in mind these players all took the time to organize and get guilded pre-launch so it's logical to expect an above average playerbase. I know there's at least one more daisy chain that landed on Ss, but I don't know the details on it.

I believe swiftsure was the 7th server to hit full this morning. I believe I counted something like 105+ servers with 19 full at around noon CST.

You don't know how happy it makes me to read this. I was crossing my fingers that my playgroup would settle on a decently populated, active, healthy server. I played on one of the largest servers for 6 years on WoW, and despite the queues, absolutely loved it (we had a healthy Australian representation too).

When I experimented with LOTRO, we unknowingly picked the lowest populated server and it was a miserable experience from that perspective. It seems, so far at least, the LOTRO experience has been avoided. :)

I'm hoping to get my early access Wednesday or Thursday, then I'll get to say hi to everyone in-game!

This real will be the new blackrock. I am sure we will see "Swiftsure is full ****" across general chats as all the established guard take up place at our new home.

Most Aussie PVP'rs i know are choosing this realm.

The queue will be what forms a 2nd "oceanic", but i would rather queue for 5min than not have people to pvp or raid with.

Haven't seen much love for Swiftsure. My guild was placed on this server and I was just curious to see if any top pvpers from other games were rolling on here? I know The Fatman and Prophecy of Five have some pretty well known guilds from other games. Just wanted to see where Swiftsure stands.

It's also the server for everyone who's played on SWG's Ahazi server at any point. We're all meeting there. I'll be there ... when my invite comes. :rolleyes:

Swiftsure is the unofficial Aussie pvp server. Have fun with that HAHAHA.

Its funny how we have an 'unofficial server' yet no 'official release' in Aus. Yet my guild will be rolling on Swiftsure.

Aus/US servers normally have a really great pop and action at all times of the day :)

Edited by Zkarn

Confirming that Swiftsure should be no different to Blackrock.

It will be overpopulated, there will be queues to get in, the server will be stressed and there will be PvP 24/7.

For those Australian guilds that played any of the following: Ultima Online, Shadowbane (Entranz), WoW, Warhammer, Age of Co(lol)nan and even Darkfall, you will know that this will be a top quality PvP server.

Edited by JediMarstar