Champion bags....FFFFFFFF

Angrykorean

Iv opened like 7 bags in the past 4 days and walked away with body,head,feet,Offhand and mainhand and like 30 coms...

my valor rank is lvl 12, i litterally just started. friend of mine is having about the same rate of drop.

Sucks that your drops are ****** though

Iv opened like 7 bags in the past 4 days and walked away with body,head,feet,Offhand and mainhand and like 30 coms...

my valor rank is lvl 12, i litterally just started. friend of mine is having about the same rate of drop.

Sucks that your drops are ****** though

Thanks for rubbing it in! Im thinking karma will bite you HARD when you start opening up battlemaster bags and go 47 bags of zilch and everyone else has their full set

28 bags so far only have the saber, legs and belt. My guildmate opened his first 5 bags got the helmet, jacket, boots, relic and legs. Lets just say I was not pleased when he told me that. Edited by lokdron

It must be good to be a sith. so you can get those bags really easy. For me it takes 20-30 games for one bag cause Republic always loses.

Also FIX Trooper already! It sucks balls that our skills use our GCD's and do not activate.

It must be good to be a sith. so you can get those bags really easy. For me it takes 20-30 games for one bag cause Republic always loses.

Also FIX Trooper already! It sucks balls that our skills use our GCD's and do not activate.

Ummm... Please note the post before yours.. Im a trooper vanguard and im winning matches about as much as im losing. GCD's work fine.

Yeah - can anyone confirm this?

Wouldn't be the first time something being stealth nerfed in an mmo. They saw the problem but didn't dare to admit it. Some people are already running around in full champion or battlemaster gear so they ****ed up with the system and hard. Loot bags along with Ilum being useless together make probably the biggest PvP blunder in mmo history.

Actually, it doesn't really effect me even with republic losing. So long as I get my 6+ medals in every game I'll still make my bag in about 10-13 games.

But still the whole RNG thing is pretty dumb. I'm putting in an insane amount of time with warzones and dailies and just not getting anything to show for it.