Anchorhead > All

Johnnybgood

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite WZ was the Alderaan where one of your Brutality premades got stomped by a pug, so you guys sat in mid once you'd already lost and insisted you were "trying to lose".

That was cute.

Brutality as a whole guild is not unbeatable. I'll be the 1st to say it. I boot pvp wannabes from the guild daily. I'm sure you guys are very proud of your fleeting wins. But you need to be consistent if you wanna brag about wins. That's how it works buddy.

I'm actually happy rebs are learning to play. Lots of us grow complacent with the lack of competition. I'd love to see more good games.

Brutality as a whole guild is not unbeatable. I'll be the 1st to say it. I boot pvp wannabes from the guild daily. I'm sure you guys are very proud of your fleeting wins. But you need to be consistent if you wanna brag about wins. That's how it works buddy.

I'm actually happy rebs are learning to play. Lots of us grow complacent with the lack of competition. I'd love to see more good games.

Fleeting?

I can count on one hand how many games I've lost since launch. So yes, fleeting is the proper expression.

Lets be fair, this fact doesn't mean much given your opponents. When you say "Repubs are learning how to play" you really mean "They have more 50's and more gear now."

I'm not saying you guys aren't good, but there's not much to brag about when you raced to 50, got gear, always run in premades, and have mostly been stomping pugs full of level 32's.

this thread looks fun

Not if you are Republic on this server. Are there any good pvp guild for Republic on this server? Because otherwise pvp sucks here. We lose most pugs, took me over three hours to finish the pvp daily yesterday.

You go to Ilum and the Empire outnumbers us at least three to one, you get gang-banged while trying to the dailies there, especially trying to do the warfront ones. Overall from what I've seen most Republic players are terrible on this server as well, really wish I hadn't seen this thread before launch day.

Right now it's a complete joke and this server sucks.

Edited by RamataKahn

Hm... the irony is strong with this one.

If I remember correctly Nyan, YOU were the one who made a HUGE EPEEN stroking video of your pre-made rolling a bunch of weekenders during the beta in a Huttball WZ and made some stupid post on the beta PvP balance forums saying how solo queuing and pre-mades should be separated.

Ah yes, I seem to have found it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC_Mdbmf6pw

*Note how almost every enemy she ends up targeting is a level 20-ish or lower level, while running with a pre-made of mostly 50s. Real humble and sportsman like.

(I don't really have anything against you guys, but with statements like the one above, you're really just asking for it.)

Hehe they removed the video, ironic much?

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.