Anchorhead > All

Johnnybgood

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anchorhead is looking for more republic PvP guilds for some competition. Tell your friends to join (Republic side please), then have them tell their friends, then have them tell their friends moms, then come roll on Anchorhead Republic side for epic future PvP :)

I choose Anchorhead randomly off the PvP serverlist and when I first queued for Huttball, my team got rolled 5-0. My team was just a PUG but the other team seemed to comprise of players with very good teamwork and possibly a ventrilo server.

This server really needs more republic guilds. I'm tired of playing sith on sith hutt ball :[

Our guild is going through a big debate right now on final faction choice because of servers and imbalances.

It's possible we might go Republic Anchorhead, yet to be seen.

Our guild is going through a big debate right now on final faction choice because of servers and imbalances.

It's possible we might go Republic Anchorhead, yet to be seen.

Please roll reb, I'll even let you win a WZ against me if u do!;)

For a limited time only I will be handing out my holiday Revan gingerbread men for Republic guilds rolling on Anchorhead. They have a light side, a dark side, and are oh so delicious. The first 100 Republic guilds to roll on Anchorhead will also receive a quart of my very own Alderaanian Egg Nog (so good it makes millions of voices all cry out in joy for its robust flavor!).