Early Access $5.00 Fee - that is why we are owed something

ZEROUMUS

I just want to state up front that i am sure we will all get a decent amount of early access. I am still waiting for mine

HOWEVER

I would like to remind the group of gamers that likes to pretend they are higher and mightier than the rest of us that yes indeed, EA/bioware DOES OWE US SOMETHING, they owe us something for the $5.00 fee they charged us..

so please.. stop being sucks and using the line that we are " lucky " we get early access.... no we are not lucky, we paid for it. If EA does not give a reasonable amount of early access time, it could indeed be considered breach of contract.

AGAIN, i dont think its going to be an issue, i suspect we will all get about 4 days of access. 1 month from now, nobody will care about any of this. I just need to vent on some of the stupid people who make posts thinking they are on higher moral ground than other gamers.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to state up front that i am sure we will all get a decent amount of early access. I am still waiting for mine

HOWEVER

I would like to remind the group of gamers that likes to pretend they are higher and mightier than the rest of us that yes indeed, EA/bioware DOES OWE US SOMETHING, they owe us something for the $5.00 fee they charged us..

so please.. stop being sucks and using the line that we are " lucky " we get early access.... no we are not lucky, we paid for it. If EA does not give a reasonable amount of early access time, it could indeed be considered breach of contract.

AGAIN, i dont think its going to be an issue, i suspect we will all get about 4 days of access. 1 month from now, nobody will care about any of this. I just need to vent on some of the stupid people who make posts thinking they are on higher moral ground than other gamers.

This may be completely off-topic but that 980x and 6990 sound very sexy you cheeky bastard

They quite clearly said early game access was UPTO 5 days, NOT 5 days. With two added bonus days, that doesn't change anything, it's still UPTO 7 days.

If you as consumer fail to understand what it is you're purchasing, that is not EA's fault.

TH

HOWEVER

5$ was also for the ingame items which you are still going to get, and you ARE going to get early access up to 5 days... so ... mmmmm QQ?

Important Information

No. $5 is the minimum amount of money you can put on a pre-order. The pre-order cost is the cost of the product. It is not $5 more than the product cost. Personally I never have not paid for the entire product prior to preorder. At the worst I pay it incrementally on my pay-cheques. I've never waited to release date to pay.

So no the final cost of the game is the same if you bought early or later.

I'm with these guys I gave them 5 bucks for a color stone that they were nice enough to deduct from the total cost of the game. So basically I got a free color stone and BioWare threw in some early access to boot.

You should probably avoid pre-ordering from guys in a dark alley that advertise on toilet paper in the future . Just saying.

You payed $59.99 for the game which is the standard price for most video games currently. The $5 DEPOSIT was just part of the $59.99. You only payed the $5 for a chance to have UP TO 5 days of early access. However they have given us 7 days. We have not even gotten up to 5 days. So right now your $5 doesn't entitle you to anything.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.