Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Fix questing!!!.....

Dovahkien

This is HORRIBLE.....BW forcing me to do quest 20 levels below me just so i have room in my log? BW forcing us to continue to do bonus quests we don't need or want to do. Seriously BW, *** were you thinking by taking the choices of what quests we want or don't want to do.

Lets see how many take the bait

What bait...Questing is broken if your forced to do quests....Sorry but no troll here, i have 13 quests i cannot get rid of becuase of there fail system of forcing me to do quests i don't need or want to do. ALL Quests besides story lines should be optional.

Abandon the quests you don't want. The only ones you need to do are main story based ones. if you over level them by doing every single quest you come across, that's just the nature of the beast.

Simple solution would be to only do the extra quests that sound interesting

They are optional. If you don't want to do it then delete it. Deleted several this morning that were now gray to me. Move on.

So wrong its not funny....YOU CANNOT ABANDON bonus quests once they're started...That's fail....I've been trying to clear out my quests in Taris just to get some log space and they just keep giving me more quests that are worth 5xp.

So wrong its not funny....YOU CANNOT ABANDON bonus quests once they're started...That's fail....I've been trying to clear out my quests in Taris just to get some log space and they just keep giving me more quests that are worth 5xp.

I believe it's a known bug...whenever they fix it. The bigger problem is bonus quests attached to other quests which you've completed, making them uncompletable (because they require you to be in an instance you can no-longer access). They're supposed to automatically be removed, some of them aren't.

I believe it's a known bug...whenever they fix it. The bigger problem is bonus quests attached to other quests which you've completed, making them uncompletable (because they require you to be in an instance you can no-longer access). They're supposed to automatically be removed, some of them aren't.

It's not a bug, BW confirmed working as intended. Alot of people have posted up on this, it's been the same since beta.

There's got to be a problem with your game because this has NEVER happen to me...first..how the hell you have a bunch of old quests is puzzling if you didn't accept them..But not once have I ever had a problem deleting quests...you have something wrong wit YOUR game

Wrong......Alot of peple have complained about this "working as intended mechanic"...You canoot delete a bonus quest chain once it's started. And that's straight from BW.

Wrong......Alot of peple have complained about this "working as intended mechanic"...You canoot delete a bonus quest chain once it's started. And that's straight from BW.

Cool story...still doesn't change the fact that this has NEVER happen to me...I'm sure crying about it on the forums will help

This is HORRIBLE.....BW forcing me to do quest 20 levels below me just so i have room in my log? BW forcing us to continue to do bonus quests we don't need or want to do. Seriously BW, *** were you thinking by taking the choices of what quests we want or don't want to do.

Your tears feed my soul....

I apologize...though it has never happened to me, I do see now it is happening to others and the development response was pretty muych saying what you said...my bad for assuming

No problem man, it's just annoying. for 3 hrs of running around i haven't cleared out one quest. Because the chains never end heh...

They are optional. If you don't want to do it then delete it. Deleted several this morning that were now gray to me. Move on.

I have run into the issue where certain quests cannot be abandoned. It doesn't happen for every quest, but it is annoying and does become a nuisance if these types of quests start to build up. I had to go back to Tatooine at 40 just to clear up some space and will have to do so for a couple other planets. I'm not going to rage about it, but this is something that should be fixed/changed.

Edited by Amp_

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.