n00bs take over

Thegracenx

I am noticing a recurring theme that whether the level they cant play there class.Even all the lvl 50s are a bunch of n00bs.Does the republic have any real players.I mean i wanted a challenge against the empire but this is just completely rediculous in every battle.Just a bunch of stupid n00bs that cant use a hotkey.

I am noticing a recurring theme that whether the level they cant play there class.Even all the lvl 50s are a bunch of n00bs.Does the republic have any real players.I mean i wanted a challenge against the empire but this is just completely rediculous in every battle.Just a bunch of stupid n00bs that cant use a hotkey.

I mean. I don't even know what your signature means.

Well, given the game's newness in addition to my character's current level, I haven't run into that much pvp yet, but I look forward to more out in the field. One highlight was some nasty skirmishes between a squad of guildmates and I and some jedi on their speeders in the wastes of the dune sea a couple days ago.

I always take the "I have no challenge" and "this game is too easy" posts on mmo forums with a grain of salt, or when needed a five lb. bag.

Jobs, real lives, and friends are where most adults spend their time so to answer you; No, we do not have the time to devote like children do. It is not our goal in life to become a PvP GOD like you, priorities man.

PS

You

+1 for misspellings

+1 for grammatical errors

+1 for punctuation errors

Me

+0

= You win again...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.