Wins not always counting for daily PvP quest

Bregah

Anyone else experience this?

You pick up a daily PvP quest (Warzone matches won: 0/1)

You queue for PvP

You enter PvP (nearly always Huttball)

You WIN

You still see Warzone matches won: 0/1 in your daily quest.

This has happened at least twice to me that I know of (and I don't mean where Huttball ends 0-0 and you are declared a winner, but you actually WIN huttball and still don't get credit).

Anyone else experience this?

You pick up a daily PvP quest (Warzone matches won: 0/1)

You queue for PvP

You enter PvP (nearly always Huttball)

You WIN

You still see Warzone matches won: 0/1 in your daily quest.

This has happened at least twice to me that I know of (and I don't mean where Huttball ends 0-0 and you are declared a winner, but you actually WIN huttball and still don't get credit).

Necro (but for a reason)!

So, BW, how's it going with fixing this? Today I played or tried to play, a bunch of games. My team won a lot more than three, I got logged out of more games than your game let me play and...yeah, daily PvP still says 0/3. I abandonded the quest, re-took it etc.

Somewhere in this laggy bug there is a game and I hope it one day is let out.

edit: ignore my signature...it did work for a few days, then they did something last maintenance and the game is next to unplayable again. Thanks for that BW, first you screwed me over with 2s ability lag, then you let me remove most of it, and now you turned it back on. That's just evil, teasing me like that!

Edited by Illwill-

You have to join BEFORE the Warzone starts or it WONT count towards your daily/weekly quest completion. THAT'S BEFORE THE WARZONE OFFICIALLY STARTS YOU HAVE TO BE IN THE 2 MINUTE WAITING ROOM!

Stop talking trash.

The workaround is to UNTRACK the Warzone daily, and it will count every win.

I'm going to do this quest today + finish 6/9 weekly and I'm not sure to which religion I should convert and which god to pray to avoid this bug?

Heavy bug in most common *daily* quest in the game a *month* after release while Bioware team is busy nerfing biochem - it seems this company has certain issues with priorities. Customers satisfaction isn't in their agenda for sure.

Edited by Pashgan

happens to me all the time along with bad lag in warzones, tbh if they expect ppl to stay playing this game they better fix all the bugs and memory leaks cos i for 1 will not be resubbing when my time expires unless its sorted.

Same. I understand that farming pvp for gear is time consuming, but when my hours spent playing pvp don't amount to anything (yes I know we still get warzone commendations) because of a bug or whatever, then I have to reconsider even playing the game.

• 2 weeks later...
Stop talking trash.

The workaround is to UNTRACK the Warzone daily, and it will count every win.

Wrong.

It still happens even if you untrack the mission.

Well, it'll surely help me training myself to let go of warzones I fear to lose..

Wondering what the status is on this too.

I wasn't letting it bother me, but in the past three days there have been nine victories that haven't counted. That's a whole weekly quest and has sucked up two hours of playtime.

Even worse, each time I have filed a ticket and I have yet to get a single response????