Nerf Healers. We outdamage most of the DPS classes in War Zones. We destroy them.

joscomi

Being a pure build healer, I give my team too much of an advantage over the other team. When I am chopping up other classes in a one on one fight, and able to extend the lives of my other team mates, that is just wrong.

Last night I was getting over 100,000 dmg, and doing 80,000 healing with about 30 plus kills, that is over powered over the DPS classes.

It just isnt right I am able to out damage most of the DPS classes. PVP should be limited to DPS to put the Warzones balanced.

Again, we are putting out too much DPS compared to DPS classes plus the advantage of healing ourselves and other players. It is just wrong.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Screenshots or I don't believe you, and as such wait till lvl 50 as I know for a fact that a lvl 50 pure healer is not going to out dps good dps'rs.

Nice troll post though

+8

I will screen shot today and post. I will also screen my tree but dunno what good that will really do to solve this issue

Being a pure build healer, I give my team too much of an advantage over the other team. When I am chopping up other classes in a one on one fight, and able to extend the lives of my other team mates, that is just wrong.

Last night I was getting over 100,000 dmg, and doing 80,000 healing with about 30 plus kills, that is over powered over the DPS classes.

It just isnt right I am able to out damage most of the DPS classes. PVP should be limited to DPS to put the Warzones balanced.

Again, we are putting out too much DPS compared to DPS classes plus the advantage of healing ourselves and other players. It is just wrong.

Either your class is over powered or the other classes are not doing what they are sopposed to do class wise/skill wise and are not working right.Im not talking about the player playing a class wrong.Im talking about classes not doing what they are sopposed to do.Not preforming right/broken.

There is some healing debuff in pvp, they just need to fix this number I hope, and everything will be fine.

Oh, but first, let the game be on market for at least a month, so they can make level ranges in pvp, so you won't be thrown at lv10 to battle lv50.

I think, that would make sense, that after every month or so, there will be new level ranges, like 10-30 and 31-50 after first, 10-20, 11-30, 31-40, 41-50 after two or three etc.

Either your class is over powered or the other classes are not doing what they are sopposed to do class wise/skill wise and are not working right.Im not talking about the player playing a class wrong.Im talking about classes not doing what they are sopposed to do.Not preforming right/broken.

I started out really sucking and dying a lot in PVP, then I learned what I could do and not do. Now that I know how to play him and use my abilities, I am rocking the house. Quite enjoyable when I take down the siths.

I never PVP'd before, never played WOW and never enjoyed the PVP from Everquest. I quit Everquest when Planes of Power because simply they destroyed the game imo. This is the first MMO I played in about 10 years I guess.

My healing class is Commando

Please stop comparing yourself to n00bs that cant play the game. When you see a good dps class he will be doing over 400k in a BG. Not some pathetic 100k damage lawl

What ever, I que all the time for PVP and quest between the matches. I have never, and against good players. Never seen that kind of dmg.

I never place 1st, but I am generally in the top 6. Gold stars are nice.

What ever, I que all the time for PVP and quest between the matches. I have never, and against good players. Never seen that kind of dmg.

I never place 1st, but I am generally in the top 6. Gold stars are nice.

While I don't agree healers need any nerfing (at least MINE doesn't :o ) I do agree that people are really ... stretching... the truth about their DPS. I've never seen close to those numbers and I PVP every single day.