THIS day will SCAR BIOWARE

badjezus

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah and the word "launching" and "launch date" don't have the same meaning. durrrrrrrr Glad you can differentiate between some basic words though. Too bad you are so hung up on the word "launching". Also, if you had half a brain, you would notice that those very new messages with the one word "launching" were just welcome messages to the early access people, why don't you read and reread all the other areas on SWTOR in which they state that the official launch is the 20th?

Can anyone log in yet? Nope only people invited to early access. Can I get another durrrrrrrr?

So what would you call it? Soft launch? The words don't matter as much as the facts. Will the game change fundamentally in the next few days? Will anyone have any differences in their characters or equipment when the "launch date" comes around. What else would you call this then if not launch?

I can't believe a customer that has seen the support Bioware has given over the years through BG1 to NWN to SWTOR that you could even make that statement unless you are not telling us the truth about you having BG1 when it was a new game.

I played BG1, one of my favorite games of all time. I'm old at 39 and been gaming on the PC since the doom days.

So yeah...Why is it so hard to believe? Do I owe Bioware something? I have been buying their games for a long time. So when they let sploitz on the servers knowing ahead of time of this problem and then doing nothing speaks volumes for me.

So what would you call it? Soft launch? The words don't matter as much as the facts. Will the game change fundamentally in the next few days? Will anyone have any differences in their characters or equipment when the "launch date" comes around. What else would you call this then if not launch?

um.......................maybe what everyone but the nerd ragers are calling it......early access? :confused:

Edited by potroast

If you ask me, they should stagger EVERY day so all the ***** babies arent in the starting areas on launch day ( the 20th ) I preordered months ago and Im not in yet... not gonna cry about it either - Im glad they are staggering it... bravo Bioware --- 53 pages on this ...really

Felt the urge to post because this thread isn't long enough yet. And it should probably be bumped to the top for all the other QQers wanting to post something similar.

I'm not in, I estimate it won't be in for another day or so and WHO CARES!!!! It's fun to wait for that email to come, finally granting me access to the game!

Go outside and enjoy the sun before you are glued to your computer 24/7 for the next umpteen months and your social life goes from non-existent to extinct.

I played BG1, one of my favorite games of all time. I'm old at 39 and been gaming on the PC since the doom days.

So yeah...Why is it so hard to believe? Do I owe Bioware something? I have been buying their games for a long time. So when they let sploitz on the servers knowing ahead of time of this problem and then doing nothing speaks volumes for me.

What sploitz are you speaking of?

um.......................maybe what everyone but the nerd ragers are calling it......early access? :confused:

Fair enough but in my mind its launch regardless of who is in right now and who is not. If the game was going to drastically change then I would not consider it launch but BW already stated the current build is release build.

Many <3s.

Say that were all QQing, but when you make PAYING CUSTOMERS angry (Like many of us are), SOMETHING IS NOT GOING RIGHT FOR YOUR BUSINESS. Why is this so hard to understand. I don't care if I was or was not entitled to 5 days of EA or not. Hundreds of thousands of customers are Pissed Off and this IS BAD FOR EVERYONE, For us and Bioware. This will hurt Bioware in the long run. Many of us will continue to reluctantly wait to play the game, but we won't forget this day and the impression it has given us.... and this launch could end being a costly mistake by Bioware down the road.

Stop being a drama queen, by the end of next week when everyone is playing, nobody will care apart from a few trolls trying to cause a stir.

BIOWARE I DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOU. My relationship with you as your unargued best fan possible is STRAINED TO BREAK POINT. I preordered SWTOR yesterday AND NOW I LEARN I MAY NOT GET MORE THAN ONE DAY IN THE HEAD START?! I PREORDERED RESPONSIBLY SO I COULD GET IN THE HEAD START! I have not felt MORE HURT AND BETRAYED since the American public DEFIED THE LAWS OF NATURE ITSELF AND ELECTED A REPTILE PRESIEDN.T

I HAVE PLAYED ALL THE BALDURS GATE GAMES. I have TWO COPIES OF EACH MASS EFFFECT and I don't even have a PS3! I've served JAIL TIME FOR YOU, on those completely spurious allegations of assault when that kid at GameStop tried to take MY CARDBOARD ADVERTISEMENT LIFESIZED COMMANDER SHEPARD. As you can clearly see I have BLED FOR YOU.

YOU OWE ME SOMETHING. And THIS is how you treat me.

I'm going to CANCEL MY PREORDER. Then I'm going to call the BBB and make them SUE YOU FOR BREACH. They're a GOVERNMENT BUREAU SO YOU KNOW THEY'LL FIND SOME REASON TO PUT THE SCREWS TO YOU BUDDYBOY. You'll regret this.

Now if you just let me in in the next wave bygones are bygones, right? No blood no foul?

But let's just say, LET'S JUST SAy if you don't see the UNASSAIlable REASON of my letter to you here, I will guaranTEE YOU THAT THE AMERICAN PUBLIC WILL KNOW IT WAS BIOWARE, NOT ME THAT puaT THE HAMARHAMMER to four copies of MASS EFFECT in the street gutter in front of my house.

Think on it. I kNKnow you will make the rigt decision.

This has to be either a joke, a troll post, or sarcasm. Or at least I hope so for the sake of humanity.

Don't be a bonafide noob Tedstery. Comeon instead of being a worthless sheep open your own eyes. Almost everyone will be playing before the 20th! So what is special about the 20th when almost everyone is in already.

People like you are why we have the Federal Reserve System. To clueless to even comprehend..

Edited by Dizkazk