The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Scheduled Maintenance: January 4th, 2012

Wintersunset

Not guy

They only care about US Customers. The 10AM CST is 5PM CET.

And talking about wars we've learnt about our past errors, however you still solve all your problems with weapons, in senseless invasions and wars.

But don't worry fanboy,keed doing that way and soon you will not any swtor to play, if BW doesn't listen to they customers this game is going to ****.

They should schedule European servers at a low population time too, and keep your moronic political views out of a game forum.

At this point i want a 4-day refound at the end of the month since i cannot play those four days of maintenance. I don't care you say it's off peak hours for europeans it isn't true since it's in the middle of the blasting day.

Hilarious.

I love this me me me attitude of the current crop of gamers.

Go away and reread what you typed and think again.

At this point i want a 4-day refound at the end of the month since i cannot play those four days of maintenance. I don't care you say it's off peak hours for europeans it isn't true since it's in the middle of the blasting day.

You do know that refund would only be ~$2 right? Probably only ~$0.75 actually since the maintenance is usually about 8 hours so you'd only have missed a day and a half per month of play time. Your demand seems a tad bit ridiculous now.

Edited by bassfu