Marauder pvp specc help.

Djdarksider

So basicly i dinged my marauder 50 last night after a reroll slowed me down, i missed the initital 50 wave and now im trying to catch up on pvp gear.

The problem i have is the specc, im thinking about Rage or anihliation. both speccs offer great dmg but the question i have is wich one is the strongest one. im leaning towards a anihl/rage specc for the dmg and some of the utility in rage. please commend on what you think of this

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100MIrRrR0fhzZhZhr.1

if its no good, id appreciate someone more experianced changing the points required

Thanks.

(Im aware of that my grammar is utterly **** so plz dont comment on it :<)

So basicly i dinged my marauder 50 last night after a reroll slowed me down, i missed the initital 50 wave and now im trying to catch up on pvp gear.

The problem i have is the specc, im thinking about Rage or anihliation. both speccs offer great dmg but the question i have is wich one is the strongest one. im leaning towards a anihl/rage specc for the dmg and some of the utility in rage. please commend on what you think of this

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100MIrRrR0fhzZhZhr.1

if its no good, id appreciate someone more experianced changing the points required

Thanks.

(Im aware of that my grammar is utterly **** so plz dont comment on it :<)

I'm a valor lvl 50 Mara and pvp a lot. I also pvp as anni. My opinion adjustment wise would be as follows:

Take the 2 points out of rupture snare. I don't think it's very good as a snare. The real snare is stronger IMO longer and better decrease. You will be knocked around like crazy the real snare will keep them close while you deal with the cc. The rupture one won't.

Add 2 points into making leap 0 range or at least 1 point to make it 5. It's a huge difference. You have a reduced cooldown on it, its a rage builder and an interupt if you have it at 0 range it's way more versatile.

I'd take the 2 points out of cloak time reduce with our riposte ability and put it into smash rage and cooldown reduction. Annihilate is 5 rage, deadly is 3 and rupture is 2. I wouldn't be using our counter attack as main rotation. Smash on the other hand at 1 is critical for disrupting in voidstar and at the turrets.

I'd take the 2 points out of interupt reduction and put it into run speed increase for predation. Anni builds fury like crazy and predation in pvp is godly IMO. I use predation all the time unless I need the dps increase from berserk. 80% run speed for you and your party is control of the field.

I like to put points into empowerment .. Free rage is free rage .. What other skills offer free rage for 2 points?

I'd get rid of the points in the dmg reduction on camo, I don't think its necessary ... Up to you but I'd rather get free rage then that.

That takes care of the anni tree.

Secondary tree I think you'd get more out of carnage. I'd for sure grab your offhand dmg increase and improved forms for the extra fury.

Ideally you have a reduced cd leap at 0 to 30 range I'd pick up the extra rage from it.

Predation at 80% on a snared opponent is total control. Pred is 10 seconds it will outlast the cc and you will be back on your guy.

Well played Mara cant easily be kited.

The on demand burst and powerful slow provided by the Rage tree makes it a standout in my eyes. Its biggest problem is Obliterate is bugged so that it doesn't move you towards your target, meaning it's simply there for a movement speed and Smash crit buff.