Will you be able to change your class choice? later ?

Darkness_au

After getting to to a high level on my inquisitor sorcerer Ive come to realize that I really dont like it and should have picked assassin :( yes I know there is no way to change your choice, but does anyone know if there will be plans to ?

Has been a horrid waste of time for me as the more I play it the more boring it gets so would really like the ability to change as now I cant even stand to log that char and have had to start a new one.. what a waste of 2 weeks :(

Im not blaming the game or Bio for this, so no fangirly flames please :) this is all me !

Also when I try to find my previous posts I get the error saying I dont have permission for this, and there is no search that I can find on the forums so how am I supposed to track my posts ? or am I missing something here ?

Cheers for any info.

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to change your AC a few times while you level? See what you like? How it feels to really play it?

Exactly.. you have no idea what its like till you try it, and then its already too late to change your mind.

Sure its only level 10, so if you dont like it roll another.. but if it take you till level 36 like me to realize you dont like it much then its a bit more of a loss :( as at first I did enjoy it so stuck with it.

Oh well, went and made a Jedi knight and am liking that so far at level 28, just annoyed at the huge loss of the Sorc :mad:

Would be nice if they at least gave you 1 change only if you didnt like your first choice.