Force Leap -> Overloaded Saber(in air) -> Zealous Strike

FourTwent

Anyone else trying this rotation and seeing Zealous Strike's animation start, but then it never hits them or adds focus?

Seems if I keep mashing Zealous Strike, it will follow through with the animation(with some stutters) but not if I'm trying to queue something up after Zealous Strike :(

ty for the info

i've been looking this up lately and saw this video with a potential work-around

he suggests right clicking(maybe the mob or just the screen) before the zealous strike. which kinda makes sense. I've noticed when I move after a overloaded saber(in the air) I'll actually get that zealous strike to connect(when moving around I usually hold right click to turn and run around the mob)

very sad to learn about this though. im wondering if they fix it to help us. . .or fix it in a restricted way(like not letting us overload saber while in the air)

Very annoying bug, could bioware actualy fix this, since we are losing so much damage, and it doesnt make any sense to use overload in air before the zealous strike, and the ability clearly isn't working as intended. And there is a bug that messes with other instant abbilities aswell. I've noticed it when using zen coupled with other instant defensive cds and an overload saber all together. Some abbilities just have to be spammed like 3 times to make them work despite the fact that they are instants and are meant to be off global cd. Edited by Gathius

So after doing some more testing. I've also noticed if I hold right click the entire time, then move after I do overloaded saber in the air(I like to move around to the other side, turning them away from my companion). . .Ill get the Zealous Strike to land.

It will start the animation and if I dont move, it seems like it'll stop the animation without it landing. But when I move around to the other side, the start of the animation 'stutters' or whatever for a couple seconds, but it does follow through and land by the time I walk around the guy.