Collectors should have priority

Scythian

I am sorry to those who ordered the normal edition but I paid 160$ for the Collectors Edition and did the pre-order. I honestly think it would make plenty of sense for CE pre-orders to be given priority access so we should have been invited in the first few waves, regardless of when we entered our code. You might say "thats not fair" I am pretty sure it is. If we paid three times as much as the majority we should definitely have priority.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry to those who ordered the normal edition but I paid 160$ for the Collectors Edition and did the pre-order. I honestly think it would make plenty of sense for CE pre-orders to be given priority access so we should have been invited in the first few waves, regardless of when we entered our code. You might say "thats not fair" I am pretty sure it is. If we paid three times as much as the majority we should definitely have priority.

The hell you should. You are not a freaking VIP.

Not true. You may quit the game in a month while someone who got the standard edition might pay a monthly sub for years to come, your argument is moot.

You didn't pay $160 for the pre-order. You paid $5 like everyone else. So stand your butt in line like the rest of us.

You didn't pay $160 for the pre-order. You paid $5 like everyone else. So stand your butt in line like the rest of us.

I've paid my 160$. But I'm in europe and are picking up my CE at the postoffice tomorrow, so I'm ot complaining:D

To OP: No.

you paid for the digital items plus all the items in the box. nothing more nothing less.

You didn't pay $160 to be in on the first day of early access. You paid that money for all the other goodies you get. Come on man grow up, no were on the CE edition does it say you get day 1 early access.

Collector edition orders having priority is almost as unfair as decisive people having priority over those who like to consider purchases. I have the collectors preorder as well so I am qualifying the hipster irony here to feel validated. However, regardless of the fairness of how they administer the waves, the real ****** **** job of ****fulness is in how they are like " YEA WELL YOU KNOW, PREORDERS N ****? YEAH LIKE UHH YALL GET IN EARLY LOL. ALSO LIKE UM AND STUFF? UHH YOU DONT GET TO KNOW WHEN SO JUST KEEP REFRESHING THAT EMAIL OF YOURS ALRIGHT? LULZ? DID I SAY YOU DONT GET TO KNOW? NAW BRO I MEAN NOT EVEN WE KNOW HOW ITS GETTING DOLED OUT LOLZ." -- Thats just being a ****** **** PR job.

Not true. You may quit the game in a month while someone who got the standard edition might pay a monthly sub for years to come, your argument is moot.

Oh thank you for using "moot" instead of "mute" :D

Someone gets it...

One should not advertise that they bought the CE.

It's kind of a giant sign on your head that says "Hey, marketing schemes work on me."

You'd be amazed how much cheaper life becomes when you lose the desire to own things.

And yet, you're here. Instead of paying $60, you could of waited until the price of the game is cheaper, then join in.

Point is, it's not just a marketing scheme. Some people (like me) actually want those items in the CE. Plus, $150 is really nothing.

And yet, you're here. Instead of paying $60, you could of waited until the price of the game is cheaper, then join in.

Point is, it's not just a marketing scheme. Some people (like me) actually want those items in the CE. Plus, $150 is really nothing.

Owning a statue is a marketting gimick.

It is just a thing. An object without purpose. The game has purpose, to have fun and play.

The object is meaningless, like a painting or a poster or any other statue.

It serves no purpose other than taking up space.

It's like owning a hair brush or mirror when you shave your head bald. You no longer require either object, so they can be disposed of.

Edited by Yfelsung