Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Best crew skills?

ITIATT

Depends on what you want to do.

Want to have lots of special heavy armor and be independent from drops/commendations? Take Armormech.

Want to have weapons? Take Armstech.

Want to make Implants later on and make a lot of combat stims? Take Biochemistry.

Want to make earpieces and armor for droids? Take Cybersomething (Forgot the name)

For keeping yourself equipped while leveling, cybertech is excellent and facilitates alts nicely. If you want to max out your stats hardcore gamer style, Biochem is pretty much a requirement for the end-game stims that you have to craft for yourself.

Moddable gear is very easy to come by so unless you're trying to make a custom look or outfit yourself on the cheap, armor is easily skipped. Same goes for armstech only moreso with new barrels being made available for 7 comms on each planet.

Edited by DaveYanakov

Armormech to make gear while leveling then either biochem or cybretech when you hit 50 for something useful (unlimited medpack, persistent stims, bombs etc.).

The gear patterns that drop from instances just aren't as good as the utility biochem or cybertech provides in the form of additional abilities/heals.

Edited by LordKivlov

I went cybertech/slicing/underworld trading.

I figure that I can use slicing to put together whatever cash I need while leveling up, as well as buy the scavenged goods that cybertech uses. The underworld trading is for the rare ingredients in cybertech.

Once I hit 50 I may consider dropping slicing for scavenging, but I don't think anything beats out slicing for money as you level (even post-nerf).

Edited by ndruo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.