Question about Pommel Strike

Lancerx

Hey , I am having hard time even using this ability. It says only usable on incapacitated units, and so I assume this is mainly for grouping. Because I cant seem to find a way to use this ability solo though. Any suggestions on a good way to utilize this power?

Hey , I am having hard time even using this ability. It says only usable on incapacitated units, and so I assume this is mainly for grouping. Because I cant seem to find a way to use this ability solo though. Any suggestions on a good way to utilize this power?

I use it after a Bladestorm usually. Sometimes I can get it off after a Force Sweep but you have to be fast.

I just posted this in another thread actually.

I only use Pommel Strike in certain circumstances. If I cc a droid in a group of mobs, after I clear those mobs, I usually use Pommel Strike as my opening move against that cc'd droid. If it's a standard mob that's usually all I need, one shot of Pommel with maybe a standard Strike and it's down. Not coincidentally, on my bar I keep my droid cc ability and my PS right next to each other. Against Strongs it becomes increasingly less effective as you level so I don't really bother using it on them.

Edited by photoheathen